+ Reply to Thread

Default Newby

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here...my hubby and I have been together for 10 years married for 2 and haven't been really trying but not really preventing getting pregnant - we are both now at the stage that we are wanting a baby so damn bad, I've been to the Dr and he is about as helpful as nails in a car tyre! I am trying to get an appt with a new Dr but it is hard here... I have been to a herbalist and it was both a waste of time and money... the herbs she gave me were more then terrible, everytime I now smell something that was in the herbal mix I gag... anyway I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and getting some useful information.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shan1781 For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (06-08-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Newby
    By kickboxing in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 23:02
  2. newby
    By jasrose88 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-07-2012, 12:18
  3. Newby at the Bub Hub