+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to go all out, now there lucky if u even do dishes, my house is lived in ans they need to know that, the only thing I do go all out in is hiding my cat whoops where not allowed to have animals, besides we have been here 5 years and had 2 inspection, our real estate are very slack.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    This is what hubby says but they will write 'untidy' if the bed isn't made or if we have just made lunch in the kitchen it's so frustrating!
    Wow how annoying its not a show home! Our last inspection annoyed me. The back lawn was mowed and there was a few weeds in the grass....but perfectly mowed. Report said ' 5 weeds in rear lawn' and 'discolouring between wall tiles in shower'....now theres no mould or anything just discoloured as grout does overtime...nothing u can do. Even the grout in the toilet has done it. Made it sound like i didnt clean the shower

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    This is what hubby says but they will write 'untidy' if the bed isn't made or if we have just made lunch in the kitchen it's so frustrating!
    Wow that's over the top. You would think so long as there isn't obvious damage to the property like huge gaping holes in the walls and the likes they would be happy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Technically they can't.. they're inspecting for damage to the home, they can't and shouldn't make comments on how you live.

I wash down all "wet areas" - bath, shower etc, do floors and ensure there are no marks on walls.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post
    Technically they can't.. they're inspecting for damage to the home, they can't and shouldn't make comments on how you live.

I wash down all "wet areas" - bath, shower etc, do floors and ensure there are no marks on walls.

Someone should tell them that lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone should tell them that lol
    I told a property manager that once, she was being critical of DS' toys on the floor. She almost fell over. Lol. I was friends with my landlord once who was also a PM, I learnt alot from her

They do alot of things they shouldn't in their job, just one of the downfalls of renting I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post
    I told a property manager that once, she was being critical of DS' toys on the floor. She almost fell over. Lol. I was friends with my landlord once who was also a PM, I learnt alot from her

They do alot of things they shouldn't in their job, just one of the downfalls of renting I guess

Sounds like my last PM. Apparently it was 'disgraceful' that I'd left shoes on the floor! Lined up neatly out if the way, not all over the house. She asked me "What would the landlord say if he saw the house like this?"

"Probably remember that he rented out a home, not employed museum caretakers."

My current PM is a dream in comparison!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    Sounds like my last PM. Apparently it was 'disgraceful' that I'd left shoes on the floor! Lined up neatly out if the way, not all over the house. She asked me "What would the landlord say if he saw the house like this?"

"Probably remember that he rented out a home, not employed museum caretakers."

My current PM is a dream in comparison!
    Thats so ridiculous!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ShanandBoc For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (06-08-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lmao! Well we haven't had a gardener for a few months now I've spoken to her twice about it before I gave up and called someone myself when I told her I wanted a reduction in my rent because xyz she said it kept slipping her mind and she thanked me and asked me to get them to forward the invoice to the real estate! I might just tell her the oven kept slipping my mind tomorrow

I called her this morning about something else and before I could even say what it was about she started harping on about not being able to change the inspection day wtf? I said Um I'm not calling about the inspection I'm calling about xyz!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just make sure it's clean and tidy. There's no way I could be bothered doing a full blown bond-type clean every 3 months

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (07-08-2012)