DS2 pulled the head off a live extension cord a few weeks ago thankfully he was fine the wires shorted and he had a very minor red mark on his hand and the rcd switch flipped.
DS1 has pulled a fire extinguisher onto himself, the pin scratched his face near his eye and I thought his eye was damaged he was fine.
Eta the other week I was cooking dinner with dd on my hip and she touched the pan she just had a red mark. Teach me not to use the Thermomix and ergo!
Not my child but when I was working in day care a girl (4yrs) was running across the yard near me on grass and she fell over and broke her arm.
That's all kids wise.