+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Yeah, well I'll tell the council about her *beauty parlour* in the shed. I'm sure they would be very interested to know about the manky rash I got after she did my brazillian. I couldn't vajazzle for a month.

Kazza Lou - I think I'll stick with the winny blues thanx, I've always been more classic like that, and it goes with my perfume betta. It's like WB's and Charlie are made for each other.
    Charlie eh? Well aren't we farken posh??? Impulse not good enuff for ya???

You biatches have me ****en meself all over the joint. Gotta head off though, need to walk to centerlink then to coles for some durries and homebrand party pies for breakky. Also out of international roast and the kilo tins are on special.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (07-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Charlie eh? Well aren't we farken posh??? Impulse not good enuff for ya???

You biatches have me ****en meself all over the joint. Gotta head off though, need to walk to centerlink then to coles for some durries and homebrand party pies for breakky. Also out of international roast and the kilo tins are on special.
    Sweet as. I'll meet yas down there, I wanna cash in me family assistance cheque and pay off the layby on me plasma tv.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Sweet as. I'll meet yas down there, I wanna cash in me family assistance cheque and pay off the layby on me plasma tv.
    Youse have layby on ur plasma?

I got one for free just by having a baby. Dontcha know that's why I have them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I got me xbox and plasma down at JB for 500 bucks on a pay no interest for 700 months, F***K YEAH. Dazza just went down and picked up 7 crumbed savs and 20 bucks worth of chips for me and the 5 kids - Michelleana (5), Lynken (4), Xander (3), Jaykob (2) and Schanellealayana (6 mths). This arvo, we're gunna have a real family outing - head to the local shops, it's a real famly bonding time. If i see Dazza's ex though, she's f***ked, i'm smashing the b*tch in the face.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (07-08-2012),Mod-Zeddie  (07-08-2012),Rutabaga  (07-08-2012),tiggerfields  (07-08-2012),Wallflower  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, I got me xbox and plasma down at JB for 500 bucks on a pay no interest for 700 months, F***K YEAH. Dazza just went down and picked up 7 crumbed savs and 20 bucks worth of chips for me and the 5 kids - Michelleana (5), Lynken (4), Xander (3), Jaykob (2) and Schanellealayana (6 mths). This arvo, we're gunna have a real family outing - head to the local shops, it's a real famly bonding time. If i see Dazza's ex though, she's f***ked, i'm smashing the b*tch in the face.
    Watch out at the shops moll, kody and broddee are down the shops, don't ya owe them a carton of smokes? From when they syphoned that tank of petrol for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah I kouddent afford a new Telly! Just spent the last of me muny on new uggies but Me mates old man has a real flash tv goen 4 lyke $50 bux! Told him I gotta wayte til munday wen it's payment day 2 get the moneyz
    Me daughter karleeeeyshar is real xcited
    Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 07-08-2012 at 11:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This arvo, we're gunna have a real family outing - head to the local shops, it's a real famly bonding time. If i see Dazza's ex though, she's f***ked, i'm smashing the b*tch in the face.
    Yea, f*** that b*tch up! We're havin famly time 2day too; Azz is gunna play GTA with Brayedan (4), while I take Myshanna (2) and Gabreeyella (7 months) to the shops. Thinking' of gettin' Gabz ears pierced, there's a hair place there that duz it real cheap. Hope I haven't left it too late ay, Mysh had hers done at 4mnths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Yea, f*** that b*tch up! We're havin famly time 2day too; Azz is gunna play GTA with Brayedan (4), while I take Myshanna (2) and Gabreeyella (7 months) to the shops. Thinking' of gettin' Gabz ears pierced, there's a hair place there that duz it real cheap. Hope I haven't left it too late ay, Mysh had hers done at 4mnths.
    It's a bit late if youse wnt to put her on Tots n Tiaras tho. I got Krystallamber-lea Botoxed while I wus still preggas with her, to get a head start on some of those pageant b*tches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    It's a bit late if youse wnt to put her on Tots n Tiaras tho. I got Krystallamber-lea Botoxed while I wus still preggas with her, to get a head start on some of those pageant b*tches.
    Bahahaha love it!

I've jus been sittin back readin ya posts while having a few chardies while my 10 kids wait for each of their dads to come get em. Can't wait to get rid of them while I smash up the town with ma b!tche$ - Ja'nae and Na-a (that's nadasha if yas can't read right). Hope all them babydaddies get them a good feed for the weekend something healthy like chips and burgers. Better remind all the boys babydaddies to get them rat tails cut at the shops think they got school photos comin up one day and I want my kids to look top f@ckin notch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw, f**k me! Had a spew this mornin. Thort it woz the hangover from the beam last night, but woznt sure so I wazz'd on a stick. Two f**kin lines yet again! Azz is gunna be so sh!tty, he just got laid off for bashin his boss at the pub last Thursday.