+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I used them last month and my experience was Two equal lines is a positive. It's that unmistakeable darkness of the first line being as dark or darker than your looking for Control. Your result Could be your leading up to ovulation, but remember LH is always present in your urine to some degree throughout the month. Most of the month mine were your result colour, till just before ovulation when they were darker than control.

Test twice a day in morning (around 10am) - not when you first wake up and again in the evening, no later than 7pm. This way you have less chance of missing your surge. I've done alot of reading and my understanding is that it is best detected around 10am. You have to be patient, I was obsessive last month. Thank god for bulk online opk buys!
    Last edited by S12; 07-08-2012 at 06:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think I'll need to get some more online for next month. Where do you get reliable ones online?

My endo pain is easing so that usually means I've ovulated. I'm thinking that test was positive, or maybe it picked up the start of the surge or just after it. I did that test at about 10/11am and all other tests before and after have been totally negative.

So I guess I'm in the TWW! I'm not too hopeful this month anyway, it's only our second month of TTC and it took a year last time. I've booked a laparoscopy for mid September to try to sort out this endo pain so definitely not expecting much until that's been sorted.

Thanks everyone for your input

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Cue! Hoping you get a BFP!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

Cue  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had positives that look like that and then conceived. I have a very reliable cycle tho.. So i knew roughly when i'd see a positive anyway.