+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Respiratory monitor rentals...perth

Hi, does anyone know where i can rent a monitor, either angel care or oricom respiratory monitors for a few months. This is my last baby and i dont see the point in buying one for the price for only one child. I had an angelcare for my first 2 and i gave it away, but i found it rather valuable. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Zanne, if you google baby hire ~ perth, surely you will find something? Good luck! You could also join Freecycle and put it out there that you want one. Some freecycler out there may have one they no longer use. Good luck, and hope your pg goes well, and the baby is so healthy the monitor is superfluous! Very nice reassurance, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, i use them for 2 reasons. 1) i am paranoid and 2) both DH and i have asthma. DS also has asthma and thank goodness i had it because DD was prem...i gave mine to my brother, his DD was born with a cleft palet, she would choke rather easily. I would just rather have it and never need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not in Perth but I got my angel care movement mats (not sure if they are the same thing), secondhand off eBay. I paid $40 and it has 2 mats.

HTH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use one for my very healthy baby and I love it, gives me such peace of mind! I got mine cheap cos I stalked ebay for a bargain. They actually recommend you replace them for each child anyway - the peace of mind is worth the money to me

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, ebay idiot here! Can you actualy get new stuff off ebay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
    Sorry, ebay idiot here! Can you actualy get new stuff off ebay?
    Yes and there is also 'buy now' option on some things so you don't have to do the whole bidding thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    and I gues no walking those shopping isles with silly BH,ripping your belly off either...yay! hi ho hi ho...its off to ebay I go!