+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 22 month old DS is obsessed with Thomas too. I don't get it because he's not particularly interested in watching the show (or any show for that matter!) - but just loves the merchandise. He's got these 3 rubber 'Thomas & Friend' bath toys that he carries with him EVERYWHERE at the moment. He'll misplace them every now and then and freak out until we find them 'Thomasssss?!? Percccyyy?' He kisses each of them goodnight every night too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitterpure For This Useful Post:

Cat21  (05-08-2012),tubster  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterpure View Post
    My 22 month old DS is obsessed with Thomas too. I don't get it because he's not particularly interested in watching the show (or any show for that matter!) - but just loves the merchandise. He's got these 3 rubber 'Thomas & Friend' bath toys that he carries with him EVERYWHERE at the moment. He'll misplace them every now and then and freak out until we find them 'Thomasssss?!? Percccyyy?' He kisses each of them goodnight every night too.
    My DS1 was like that with his first Thomas and Percy. Would sleep with them, kiss them goodnight and freak out if we misplaced one at bedtime. He is just over 2 and that has stopped but it was as cute as it was annoying at times. That sad cry for Perrrceeeee was adorable! Oh but he still loves all things Thomas but he no longer has to carry them everywhere!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat21 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS (25mo) is OBSESSED with fireman sam. He sings the song all day, he talks to his sam doll, he tries to slide down chair legs, table legs, lamposts thinking they're "fireman sam poles" .... 've even heard him talking about Sam in his sleep!!

Other than Sam, its all fire trucks, then trains inc Thomas, and then tools and "fixing" things with his various toolsets. He seems to be a pretty typical boy in his interests.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi83 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    DD is 18mths
    Wiggles, hi-5. Yes....she watches TV.
    The shame!!
    Babies, prams, teddies, puzzles, music and instruments, cars, trucks, sandpit, "shops", pretend food, role playing with DS2 (3yrs), hanging off my leg and screaming for food.
    DS watches TV too. I was very paranoid about it at first, and now I am trying my best to play with him and set up things for him to play but We work from home and its not realistic not to let him watch it at all! So now I am more relaxed about it. As long as he does a lot of other activities too and not GLUED to the seat I am ok with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Me too!!!
    If I even take my bra off he just stares if he can't reach them!

What is up with that???
    No idea! It must have something to do with breastfeeding. LOL.