+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It happened to me recently and it was a horrible feeling

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It does suck. Last year I found out that I was having two affairs with two different guys at the same time, whilst still with my XH.

Also apparently my business trips for conferences were all a 'cover' for me to see my boyfriend. Really? How awesome am I to get a multi national corporation to arrange their conferences around me seeing my 'boyfriend'

I decided I couldn't win. If I professed my innocence then I was denying it too much so it must be true. If I said nothing? Well she's not Denying it so it MUST be true.

Everyone will get over it eventually. Or you could just do what I did and leave town (sorry if that's a bad joke)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha - I'm sure it'll blow over. It's just painful when I know the truth and it's being questioned. Lucky I was kitted up with thick skin huh??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    Ohhh.. Right.

I'm sure the truth will come out. I don't know how anyone could not believe you! you're always so lovely!
    Naw shucks Oh BTW I deactivated my FB today - I didn't delete you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Naw shucks Oh BTW I deactivated my FB today - I didn't delete you
    Geez, I hope that has nothing to do with this? I have deactivated my FB account a few times in the past. It can be quite liberating and yest create boredom too.

Looking forward to seeing you more active on BH while you're FB is deactivated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before I met DH I went out with a guy I knew through friends. We only went on two dates and even though I was attracted to him I ended it before anything physical happened because we had nothing in common.
    He seemed fine with this and I thought we'd parted friends. Until I started hearing about all the incredibly kinky s*x I'd apparently had with him. Seriously the stuff I'd apparently done with him actually gave me an education because I didn't even know half of it could be done... And I heard it from *everyone*.
    Yep, he was a charmer :rollseyes:
    Not sure what you were accused of exactly but I can relate!

Hope your situation blows over quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    Geez, I hope that has nothing to do with this? I have deactivated my FB account a few times in the past. It can be quite liberating and yest create boredom too.

Looking forward to seeing you more active on BH while you're FB is deactivated
    Yeah I'm a bit over FB anyway

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Misschief  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Before I met DH I went out with a guy I knew through friends. We only went on two dates and even though I was attracted to him I ended it before anything physical happened because we had nothing in common.
    He seemed fine with this and I thought we'd parted friends. Until I started hearing about all the incredibly kinky s*x I'd apparently had with him. Seriously the stuff I'd apparently done with him actually gave me an education because I didn't even know half of it could be done... And I heard it from *everyone*.
    Yep, he was a charmer :rollseyes:
    Not sure what you were accused of exactly but I can relate!

Hope your situation blows over quickly.
    OMG - that's insane. Although I guess it's a positive he gave you a good rap lol

Yeah just people think I've done something with someone that I haven't. I would raise my hand and own up if it did ... But it is not so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The people worth their salt will know you're an honest person and your reputation for owning your actions will quickly fade this rumor

Out if interests sake is your fake fling hot at least?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    The people worth their salt will know you're an honest person and your reputation for owning your actions will quickly fade this rumor

Out if interests sake is your fake fling hot at least?
    Haha ... Yeah he is. But he's also the brother of one of my best friends.

The worst part is I thought it was so laughable I had a smile on my face when I was denying it - Gah!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

CluckySC  (05-08-2012)