+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default baby swim nappies which ones coles huggies?

im after swimming nappies for ds who is 4 mths. saw coles brand ones today or huggies.. have you used them? which are good

also did u put your baby in anything else to swim or just keep to the shadey sections of pool?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't used the coles ones, but we use the Huggies ones and found them quite good. We swim every week.

I put her in togs to swim just for a bit of extra warmth (or bathers, swimmers whatever you want to call them). We swim indoors in a heated pool, but if I was outdoors, I'd look for a swimming shirt to keep the sun off. ETA - I found a swimming shirt quite cheap for her on ebay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Havent tried coles ones but liked huggies way better than the aldi version

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ages ago I used huggies. I always reused them too. I would handwash or gentle machine wash and line dry. Not if soiled though. I was able to get two or three uses from one nappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    As DD wasn't at the weight limit for huggies we bought a reusable bambino one from target for $19. It's awesome and keeps it all in. also it's easier to hold them in the pool if they have a rashie on otherwise DD seemed to slippery