+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default New hobby/class

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right area but DH and I have recently discussed that one night a week is going to be a 'me' night when I get out of the house.

I'm trying to decide I I use it as a night where I'll go shopping and have a coffee, catch up with a friend or start a new hobby or go to some kind of class.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something I could take up? I'm open to almost anything!!!

TIA!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well... There's late night shopping on a Thursday , a gym class (maybe pump or yoga), a conversational language class at TAFE, having a bath in peace at your parents place (and a glass of wine lol), what are your interests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyLoaf View Post
    Well... There's late night shopping on a Thursday , a gym class (maybe pump or yoga), a conversational language class at TAFE, having a bath in peace at your parents place (and a glass of wine lol), what are your interests?
    Thanks Cakey Loaf, i like the language class idea!

Problem is I've never really had any interests. That sounds really boring and pathetic of me, but I feel I need something more than ever now I'm a mum. So that's why I'm open to almost anything. I'm not hugely sporty though I don't mind yoga....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep yourself open. Make plans one week for dinner and drinks with the girls, a one day class on something inane but kinda cool like beginners mosaics, late night shopping and a quiet latte solo, maybe a trip into your local dance school and hit a beginner's walk in class like salsa or hip hop (because we're all that cool) maybe another week see what's on at your local library and get in with a reading/q&a by a good author, get your hair and nails done at a late night salon and go for drinks after. I wouldn't do the same thing every week, if I've got one night to let my hair down, I'm going to do whatever I like, when I feel like it!