+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnyl? How Long?

Ok ladies, Im sure its been asked before but for those of you that use pregnyl boosters..(I do day 3, 6 and 9 1500 units) and have done a hpt (addicted to them like me) how long until the pregnyl was out of your system? Was pregnyl giving you faint or dark lines?
    Last edited by jetaime; 04-08-2012 at 16:44.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did pregnyl boosters last cycle (FET) every 3 days after transfer and my HCG was at 12 by test day 9dp5dt. My progesterone was at 60, so they couldn't say for sure if it was a chemical or just the pregnyl.

My hcg ended up going down and I got AF, so I just put it down to the pregnyl.

When I was told my HCG was 12, I bought some HPT's to test over the weekend. The line was never heaps dark, but it was dark enough to see clearly, but then it obviously faded.

I'm on pregnyl again this cycle, but I won't test at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks disney!
    I had my last shot 5 days ago, Im now 11dp3dt and my tests are all still strong positives. I thought pregnyl should be starting to fade by now? Bt isnt until Wednesday, so ill keep testing until then to see if the line is getting fainter.