If you like the idea of eating out with kids but dread trying to actually find somewhere child-friendly to go to then read on! As part of Bubhub's recent family pass competition on their 365 Things to do with Kids in Perth Facebook page, we asked Perth families where their favourite places to eat out with kids were. There were just so many great tried and tested kid-friendly suggestions to choose from that I thought I'd put them all together in one place! And don’t forget to check our Directory for more kid-friendly eating out suggestions in Perth too - http://www.bubhub.com.au/directory/f...rants-perth-wa. So where do Perth families go to eat out?More...
Asian food (Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese)
- Hans Cafe (Armadale, Belmont, Cannington, East Perth, Ellenbrook, Floreat, Perth city, Fremantle, Innaloo, Joondalup, Kalamunda, Leederville, Mandurah, Midland, Mindarie, Morley, Northbridge, Whitfords, Warwick, Victoria Park, Willeton, Rockingham) - http://www.hanscafe.com.au/
- Ninniku Jip (Victoria Park) - http://www.ninniku.com.au/
- Pink rice (Fremantle) - http://www.pinkrice.com.au/pinkrice/Restaurant_Home.htm “There’s a huge sushi train”
- Tao (Innaloo, Myaree )- http://www.taocafe.com.au/menu/
- Brooklands Tavern (Southern River) - http://www.brooklands.com.au/
- Clancys Fish Pub (City Beach, Canning Bridge, Fremantle) “they are super kid friendly - hire out balls and games for on the lawn, sell play dough and baby food” - http://www.clancysfishpub.com.au/
- Feral Brewing Company (Swan Valley) - http://www.feralbrewing.com.au/
- Elmars (Swan Valley) - http://www.elmars.com.au/
- Gosnells Hotel (Gosnells) - http://www.gosnellshotel.com.au/
- Little Creatures (Fremantle) - https://littlecreatures.com.au/
- The Brook Bar & Bistro (Ellenbrook) - http://www.thebrookbarandbistro.com.au/
- The Laughin’ Barrel Winery (Swan valley) - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-L...07472695989652. There’s a playground and kids can make their own pizzas!
- The Quarie (Hammond Park) - http://www.thequarie.com.au/
- The Whale and Ale (Ocean Keys) - http://www.whaleandale.com.au/ “On certain nights there is a play area with child minder/entertainer”Café style
(Whale and Ale Kids Corner)
- Café Elixer (Wanneroo) - http://elixircafe.com.au/
- Chelsea Pizza (Nedlands) - http://www.chelseapizza.com.au/
- Hogs Breath Cafe (Joondalup, Kelmscott, Mandurah, Midland, Mindarie, Northbridge, Rockingham) - http://www.hogsbreath.com.au/
- Kailis Bros Fish Café (Leederville) - http://www.kailisbrosleederville.com...cafe/cafe.html
- Landsdale Farm Café (Darch/Landsdale) - http://landsdale.tumblr.com/ “run by a Balinese family with awesome food on site at the Landsdale farm”.
- Mrs S (Maylands) - http://mrsscafe.wordpress.com/
- San Churros - Rockingham, Mandurah, Subiaco, Northbridge, Leederville, Hillarys - http://www.sanchurro.com
- Siena’s (Leederville) - http://www.sienas.com.au/
- Waldecks (Kingsley) - http://www.waldecks.com.au/stores/kingsley.htm
- Sticky Beaks café (Kings Park) - http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/services/e...ickybeaks-cafe. This cafe is right next to Ivey Watson playground.
- Voyage Kitchen (Sorrento) - http://www.voyagekitchen.com.au/
(Cafe Elixir - tea party)
Fish and Chips
- Cicerellos (Fremantle, Mandurah) - http://www.cicerellos.com.au/ - the fish tanks are always fun to look at!
- Sweet Lips ( Leederville) - http://www.sweetlips.com.au/
- Eat Greek (East Fremantle) - http://www.eatgreek.com.au/ “ has a great buffet which the kids and adults love”
- Embers Woodfired (Gooseberry Hill) - http://www.emberswoodfired.com/
- Oscars (Currambine, Ellenbrook) - http://www.oscarsrestaurant.net.au/
- FAB Burgers (Hillarys, Subiaco) - http://www.fabburgers.com.au/
- Jacs (Applecross) - http://www.jacsapplecross.com.au/ “They are so lovely to the kids and give them colouring paper and crayons”
- Miss Maud (Perth) - http://www.missmaud.com.au/Restaurant.aspx “Colouring in, toys, occasionally helium balloons, friendly staff and a good kids menu that is not nuggets and chips”.
- Outback Jacks (Fremantle, Northbridge, Rockingham) - http://www.outbackjacks.com.au/
- Portofinos (Quinns Beach) - http://www.portofinos.com.au/ “ It has a fantastic fenced off playground to keep the kids occupied”
- Salt on the Beach (North Fremantle) - http://onthebeach.net.au/ - “the fenced in play area is brilliant”.
- Sizzler (Beldon, Innaloo, Kelmscott, Morley, Riverton) - http://www.sizzler.com.au/
- Sorrento Beach Shack (Hillarys) - http://www.sorrentobeachshack.com.au/ “there’s a dedicated fenced off kids play area”
- Spurs (Mandurah) - http://www.spurcorp.nl/Australia . “Family friendly and has a lovely playground for the kids”
- Stringy bark (Wanneroo) - http://www.wanneroovillatavern.com.au/
- The Boat (Mindarie) - http://www.theboat.com.au/ “They have a supervised kids corner several nights a week”.
- The Capri (Fremantle) - http://www.caprirestaurantfremantle.com/
(Salt on the Beach)
So is your favourite place on this list? Have you found somewhere new? Please add your comment in below and I’ll add it in here!