+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default One year and counting

I've now passed the date that marks one year since my D&C with angelbub1 and it's hitting me harder than I thought. I think I need some positive stories but also an opportunity to just vent. I just can't believe I'm not even pregnant, I thought I might even have a new baby by now.

I'm not for one milisecond ungrateful for the beautiful girl that I do have, she lights up my life every day and I know that there are so many who want for just one baby. But seeing just how wonderful a child can be makes me want another even more - and she asks all the time now when mum will have a baby in her tummy.

But having conceived her and angelbub1 so quickly, it's freaked me out how long it took to conceive angelbub2 and how 'doomed from the start' that pregnancy was (bleeeding, low rising levels, slow growth etc). Now that my 2nd AF has arrived post-loss, I'd really like any positive stories from those who've been through something similar.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Hun.