Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *hugs* are you me?.

It gets lonely hey.
    I can't make friends either

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    *hugs* Maybe we are the same

I'm sorry you are lonely too Feel free to pm me anytime you want to talk I am always around!

I think it's time for bed everyone. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments and making me feel special. I am not crying now and have relaxed enough to go to sleep and not wake up with puffy eyes! But seriously, thank you very much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi

I just wanted to post to say I now exactly how you feel. We moved to Perth more than 18 months ago when I was 6 months pregnant with #3. I didn't know a soul and DH was always working, leaving me at home in the 'burbs with a 20 month old and a 5 year old who was extremely upset about leaving Melbourne. We moved from a friendly inner city Melbourne suburb to the 'burbs of perth, and it was HELL. I was miserable, and it was so hard to make friends.

How old is your oldest? I really found once dd1 started school it became so easy to meet people. I'm someone who assumes everyone has more friends than me and is way more interesting than me, and really why would anyone want to hang out with me. I came to realise a lot of people feel that way, and are looking for friends.

Once DS1 got older and more predictable (only this year) I got involved with the P&C at dd's school, and that has helped me to keep busy and meet heaps more people. I also decided at the beginning of this year that I would say "yes" to any social invitation I received. I have done lots of fun ( and some not so fun) things with people I never dreamt I'd have anything in common with just because I said yes. I now hang it with people of all shapes, sizes, religions and backgrounds, because I've forced myself out of my comfort zone. It's been the hardest and best thing I've ever done in my life.

Anyway, you're hopefully sound asleep by now but I just wanted to say sometimes even the happiest looking people are lonely. And, if you can, get involved and put yourself out there. It can lead to amazing things
    Last edited by Sonja; 03-08-2012 at 23:44.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Thank you so much for the replies, you are all so lovely. Sadly I am in NSW, although I would love to be back in Melb again Maybe when I get a chance to come down I can meet some of you

And Purple Lily thank you so much for your lovely words, you made me tear up. I never get compliments, not even from DP. Just made me feel really special.

I think my feelings are being a little heightened lately with just a few small niggly things. Like DP running his finger along my lip and not saying anything, but I knew he was noticing darker hair by my lip (haven't bleached it in yonks). Him not saying anything but clearly noticing made me feel crap and I look so haggered right now, a make over is something I need desperately.

I decided to remove the part about being excluded this week incase it comes up in a search.

It's one of those crappy weeks I think. But if anyone of you would like to chat to me I would love to talk to you all.

I think I need a visit to the I have a funny funny thread.
    Awww thats ok Will pm you when I get to my computer tonight. I hope youre feeling a little bit better

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huggles xxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies! How are you all?? I am good today, we actually got out and had a lovely day day today, although it was very very busy. How is everyone?

Thank you So much everyone for the tips, advice and just caring about me. You are all so lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's good to hear you're feeling better xx

I'm p!ssed off. Not for any new reason, old issues. Sitting here trying to study feeling my blood pressure rise just thinking about it! DP works most nights so I spend a lot of nights alone. Currently the tv and my homework are my company lol.