+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Centrelink payment - has anyone actually got it?

This payment of $700/child and $400/family (approximately).... has anyone actually had this paid to them? I'm starting to think it's a myth - everyone I know is talking about it but nobody has it. And if you have - how long after your tax refund was received did you get it? Thanks

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I haven't got it this year....

No idea where it is,

have got it the other years.

this is from the human services website

We're working hard to get your family assistance payments to you as soon as possible. If you've made a claim, it will take us at least three weeks to process. If we need more information, we will contact you. If you want to add more information, please send it to Reply Paid 7802, Canberra, ACT, 2610 and it will be automatically linked to your claim. Make sure you include your Customer Reference Number (CRN) or full name, address and birth date.

Family Tax Benefit customers do not need to call about the 2011-12 reconciliation. You will receive a letter detailing your reconciliation outcome.
    Last edited by OJandMe; 03-08-2012 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesmummy View Post
    This payment of $700/child and $400/family (approximately).... has anyone actually had this paid to them? I'm starting to think it's a myth - everyone I know is talking about it but nobody has it. And if you have - how long after your tax refund was received did you get it? Thanks
    I just kinda assumed it was in my (unepxected) ftb arrears....

ETA: I lodged my tax 2nd July, got my tax and ftb payment about a week after I got my tax... so about 3 weeks after I lodged it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It's not a myth. We haven't gotten ours this year but have the last few years (since whenever it started.) We will get it this year but I have to organise my tax first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw that this morning. It would be good to know if SOMEONE has it. Last year we actually recieved it a few days before our tax refund went into the bank...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    OH, I know several people who have bee paid this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I'm confused too!

If you're a SAHM do you have to do a tax return if you only get centrelink payments and FTB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine in my last pay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Yeah I'm confused too!

If you're a SAHM do you have to do a tax return if you only get centrelink payments and FTB?
    YOu have to tell Centrelink if you are not lodging. You can do it on the phone or online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got mine on Tuesday, along with other arrears and stuff. It came almost 3 weeks after I lodged DH's tax & my non-lodgement.