+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Where have all our socks gone!!!??!!!!

This is a pointless thread lol I brought 2 bundles each for our family last week of socks and almost all have vanished!!!!!!! They were bundles of about 5. From Kmart. WHERE ON EARTH DO THEY GO? Do they have secret meetings an never come back? Did you also know socks hae the highest divorce rate? An I think most of it's happening in our house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh, don't even get me started on socks. Bane of my life.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's driving me bonkers... I just might implode

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My DS purposely wears odd socks and it annoys the poop out of me!!! Makes it that much harder to find their matching one. FOB has a sock monster at his house too so DS goes there with 4 brand new pairs of socks and comes home with 2 mismatched socks that I bought him at least 2 years ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I feel like we are the only household that doesn't lose socks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Story of life, every day involves way too much time trying to find matching socks for all of us (and a lot of the time failing).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I feel like we are the only household that doesn't lose socks.
    Maybe you should move in with us and marshal all our socks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We never lost socks and then all of a sudden it was on for young and old, they go missing all the time. I did find if you wash fitted sheets in the wash then some turn up in the fitted sheets when you use them the next time!! Drives me bonkers too, it's always the good socks that go missing too!!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    Maybe you should move in with us and marshal all our socks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I kept losing DD's and then suddenly found ALL of them right at the back (against the wall) underneath her cot!

I put her to bed wearing pyjamas and socks in the cold weather, and she must be taking them off in the night and posting them down between the wall and the cot. As DH gets her up each morning he must have just not realised/ not known that she should be wearing socks!

Of course I noticed this AFTER I bought her loads of new ones...