+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Circle

I've maybe watched it 3 times but am totally tearing up at the last episode.... The times I've watched it it has been great (I work full time so only watch when I am off)

Sad sad one of the best morning shows on free to air tv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, itwas good. But the clip of the crew made out like they had died! Was quite weird.

On another note, I'm surprised people thought the show would last. Yumi and Gorgi are a little horrendous and say stupid things. There's no real chemistry or flow. Imo, of course

Was good to see Chrissy again! And ill totlly miss Colin!

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTulips For This Useful Post:

Caviar  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I disagree! Terrible show! What yumi said about that SAS soldier was rude! Aside from that! It's wasent my cup of tea. But nothing on daytime tv is!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One comment won't turn me of a show... Yumi speaks as though she is sitting around with her friends at home... Sure there have been worse things said...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Mum For This Useful Post:

Lincolns mummy  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure there have been worse things said...
    Sorry, but in my book, no, what Yumi said about that soldier pretty much scraped the very bottom of the barrel.

I watched a bit of the last episode this morning.
    And I still say good riddance to was once a good show.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Caviar For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At least we wont have to hear Georgie sing again!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Caviar  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting that people think a show should be scrapped because of one comment by Yumi, yet Kyle Sandilands can say horrendously offensive stuff over and over and he gets to keep his show. I don't find what Yumi said to be that bad, I see things on The Project that are a lot more offensive. I see comments directed at women's body to brain correlation all the time. Yet if it's said about a man, and heaven forbid a soldier, everyone flips their lid. Horrible double standard. I watched the today show do slow motion replays of a young female athlete warming up, and it was very derogatory, and not one thing was mentioned about her actual race, it was purely to show her wiggling in her tiny athletes outfit.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Benji  (03-08-2012),faroutbrusselsprout  (03-08-2012),GreenMama  (03-08-2012),Lincolns mummy  (03-08-2012),Luna Lovegood  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm watching it now. am in WA so a little delayed. I am cracking up over Yumi's last ditch to heck with it attitude. She knows she has no chance at channel 10 giving her a new contract so she is just giving her final episode warts and all. hilarious!!!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Interesting that people think a show should be scrapped because of one comment by Yumi, yet Kyle Sandilands can say horrendously offensive stuff over and over and he gets to keep his show. I don't find what Yumi said to be that bad, I see things on The Project that are a lot more offensive. I see comments directed at women's body to brain correlation all the time. Yet if it's said about a man, and heaven forbid a soldier, everyone flips their lid. Horrible double standard. I watched the today show do slow motion replays of a young female athlete warming up, and it was very derogatory, and not one thing was mentioned about her actual race, it was purely to show her wiggling in her tiny athletes outfit.
    Umm, I'm glad the show is axed but I would be a bloody happy lady if Kyle sandilands was sacked. He is a waste of oxygen

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least we wont have to hear Georgie sing again!
    *falls off chair in hysterics* YES!

Interesting that people think a show should be scrapped because of one comment by Yumi, yet Kyle Sandilands can say horrendously offensive stuff over and over and he gets to keep his show.
    Are you serious? *lol* You assume that because Sandilands is on air and that the horrible Project is still running that we sanction that? Oh to have a choice as to what get axed and what doesn't I'd chop a heck of a lot more shows than just The Circle, believe me.

Yumi got what she deserved. Removal. Let's hope that Kyle gets the same.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Caviar For This Useful Post:

WhiteTulips  (03-08-2012)