+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 weeks behind after dating scan and no hb detected

hoping someone can help me, my last period was on the 02/06 and im supposed to be 8+4 weeks pregnant. When I went to the toilet this morning there was a little blood on the paper with mucous and tiny little blobs of blood in it, so I went to my docs and got a referral for a scan which i had this arvo. He couldnt pick up anything through my belly (not enough water) so we did dildo cam and he found the sac and bubs but only measuring 5+6 days? No heartbeat detected which I know is normal for that date but they dont line in with mine. I dont think i ovulated late as I got my pos at 4.5 weeks. He also said the sac looks abnormal, what can this mean? whats stumping me though is i had bloods done monday and my hcg was 41,000 which sounds pretty good right? Is there a chance that im not losing my babe? No bleeding as such just this morning when i wiped...im so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish I could help but I had what was called a complete miscarriage... I bled everything out..
    I've had a friend have something similar to you a couple of times & she ended up needing a d&c....
    I hope your not losing your baby...
    We will be here when you need! X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..