+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 0-3months or 3-6 months baby clothing?

Hi all, am looking to buy baby clothing online from the US, As I like the clothing alot more, but just wondering should I buy 0-3 or 3-6 months for a newborn???
    Has anyone purchased from GAP or OLD NAVY??? Looking at next direct too....

Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well a newborn is 0-3 so isnt that what you want?

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks.... I think i will get a bit of both. So many nice stuff!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We bought all DD's clothes from Walmart and yes, sizes are generous though we did notice variance with brands (one brand she stayed in 0-3m until nearly 4m & she is 97 percentile in length so quite big sizes)

I did buy more in the 3-6m size, I figured she would grow really quick in the first few months

When I get time, I'm going to do her summer shop online (sil lives in the US & picks up/posts it to us). Even Walmart has some gorgeous clothes

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I get most of DS stuff from gap and old navy! They were a perfect fit for him at every size but as pp said depends on how big your bub is! Buy just a few 0-3months first just to try - plus make sure you keep a look out at end of November as the thanksgiving sales are usually really good! Also ralphlauren.com is great too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I get most of DS stuff from gap and old navy! They were a perfect fit for him at every size but as pp said depends on how big your bub is! Buy just a few 0-3months first just to try - plus make sure you keep a look out at end of November as the thanksgiving sales are usually really good! Also ralphlauren.com is great too!
    Yay! Looks like credit card will be getting a work out... The shipping is about $50 but I don't really mind. I love all the stylish clothes for little boys.... So cheap for such good quality!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Old navy is still good for pants etc but I haven't found the quality of the Tshirts to be as good. They also go out of shape but if you only pay a few dollars it is ok. At that age it is more likely to be outgrown than worn out. Gap have gorgeous stuff at the moment. Check out gymboree too. Janie and jack is just lovely but $$$$ Macy's and nordstrom ship here too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've also found Gap baby pretty true to size and had a biggish baby. Ralph Lauren is the only major American brand that has run really small for us - dd was in their newborn stuff for only two weeks (she was over 4kg).

I don't know - some people say 'don't buy too much stuff, they'll outgrow it quickly' but I'm a bit of a clothes horse for dd and I love changing her outfits. I probably had about 15-20 newborn outfits and would buy more for the next one - they spit up on everything so frequently and the temperature varied a lot when she was born as well.

We still take so many photos and it is nice to have her in something different and cute in all of them

There are two US 'deal of the day' type sites that I use frequently - www.myhabit.com is run by Amazon, gets beautiful things and is $15 flat rate shipping to Australia. www.zulily.com is more discounted but items take forever to arrive and shipping is pricier.