+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topaz00 View Post
    i think so..his night was canned BUT he went there anyway after telling me he wasnt going...he got home at 9am this morning, no word nothing........i told him i dont want to be married to him anymore...he was drunk, argued about it, told me the usual BS, told me i'd end up in "in housing commission"......seriously what a loser. he tries to make me think im mad and think that its "all in my head"....he alsi said he will take 6 months off work and i can go to work fulltime so as to "prove" that i do nothing all day and that looking after 2 kids under 2 is easy and the house should be spotless....i told him he is living in the wrong century........blah.....what a jerk. i didnt want my kids to be from a broken home but what is the alternative...he will never change.
    Can I ask, was he like this before? If so did you think a baby would change him otherwise why did you have a baby with him? I'm seriously curious in general about how relationship breakdowns happen and ex's usually become the men from hell once they are your ex but you obviously saw it differently thinking he was father material otherwise why have children to him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think for me it was looking forward to when he went to work (he worked out of town up for up to 7 days at a time). I never missed him and hated where my life was and where it was headed with him - just everything! I do feel really bad that it was me who made the final decision but leading up to it a lot of other stuff happened between us that wasn't good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Can I ask, was he like this before? If so did you think a baby would change him otherwise why did you have a baby with him? I'm seriously curious in general about how relationship breakdowns happen and ex's usually become the men from hell once they are your ex but you obviously saw it differently thinking he was father material otherwise why have children to him?
    It's hardly relevant now is it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYouNeedIsLove For This Useful Post:

mlks  (09-08-2012)