+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help 7 weeks pregnant but have prolapse

Hi just wondering if anyone could shed some light! im pregnant with bubs number 2 and after my dd whos now 2 i have been left with prolapse (of some sort) ive got an ob appointment in 2 weeks to discuss it all) but until then im am left here worrying and stressed, does anyone know if having prolapse during pregnancy is a problem as u get bigger? is there anything i can do to prevent anything falling out.

im more concerned for having the baby stick than my health concerns but dont know what prolapse during pregnancy can be all about. arrghh this 2 week wait is going to be along 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there.

I have 2nd degree uterine and bladder prolapse after the birth of my first.

I'm 37+5 weeks pregnant with no.2 at the moment. Prolapse tends to get better with pregnancy. As the uterus grows larger and lifts up out of your pelvis it tends to hold everything up so you get relief from it.

My gyno warned me that in the first trimester it may feel worse before the uterus popped up and if I needed I could wear a pessary ring to support things. I found that things felt much the same so I just left it.

I'm actually dreading after birth because I've had relief from my symptoms for the 2nd and 3rd trimesters and have semi-forgotten what a pain it was!

I don't think prolapse can attribute to a loss of the pregnancy.

Good luck and I hope the next couple of weeks goes quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u so much for sharing that it's def helped calm me done and not be so anxious for the 2 weeks tho pass!! It's the not knowing about the condition that stresses u but knowing that others also go thru the same thing with no probs helps ease the mind!

Good luck with it all, congratulations & thank u x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub