+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissy12 View Post

Please help me love mine too!

I love the size... Bit tricky to use one-handed though.

My apps are slower. I have massive lag and this should not be! The specs in the galaxy would put some people's computers to shame. Also, I went to Telstra for the first time as I was tired or roaming and poor coverage; my Internet is slower than it was! My husband has the galaxy nexus, also with Telstra and his phone is way faster than mine despite having slightly inferior hardware. He's with Telstra too and data is fast!

Can you relate to any of these problems?
    Nope sorry, I dont have any of these problems and I'm with Vodaphone which is meant to have the worst coverage! But I have to admit we have wireless so when at home my phone is connected to my wireless and it runs as fast as my laptop. When I'm out I do find it is a bit slower but I don't use the Internet much mainly my apps, and that's only really FB/BH/Banking, I don't play games so I don't really get a lag. But DP also has the s3 and he is constantly on the net/youtube and never gets a lag. I cant really suggest anything either as I only got this phone 2 weeks ago so i'm still getting used to it myself lol. But compare to the Iphones I have to say I prefer this.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the galaxy note, Android platform and I love it, I upgraded from HTC desire, this phone is amazing. I use it for bubhub, fb, Ebay and email, plus a whole lot more, the camera is great. some people mention the size the put up to you head for a phone call but it really isn't a problem, I mainly use speaker anyway so the kids can hear and it's blue toothed in the car.

Can't complain.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub