+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Which phone?

I am swapping providers and will be getting a new phone.

I love my HTC cos the screen is big and easy to use, but I must admit I like hubby's iPhone and its easy to connect to iTunes and apps and stuff.

I also quite like the look of the new Samsung but I have never used a Samsung.

So tell me, whats the best phone these days?? I use the internet HEAPS, txt alot, send pics and don't really make calls all that much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    iPhone without a doubt.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (02-08-2012),Mod-Myztik  (02-08-2012),Witwicky  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've only had iPhones for the last few years and LOVE them but my brother and his wife both have the new Samsung galaxy III and reckon its way better than the iPhones once you get the hang of them. They both had iPhones previously too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second this, iphone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Work gave me a samsung galaxy and it drives me mad. Waiting for DP to get the next iphone that comes out so I can have his current iphone 4. It just seems so much more...... can't think of the word...... '******lined'.

The samsung just feels all over the place, battery life is awful. just awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recentlt got the HTC One. It is easy to use and has a big screen. But I wish I went with the iPhone for compatibility with everything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From someone who has had an iphone for years and just got the Samsung galaxy s3, I say iphone! I like the large size of the galaxy, Iphones seem soooo tiny to me now, but go iphone. Way less bugs and mistakes. Apple keep it simple and keep refining their product.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I switched from Samsung galaxy s to iPhone and I live my iPhone!!

Yes, I have gone to the drk side... Haha

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i hate the iphone keypad - its sooooooooooooooo small.. but i like the other features.

ahh what to do...

on a side note I rang 3 and told htem they were sh1t and I was goign to cancel even though my contract not up until March 2013.

They have given me 3mths for free while they swap networks.

Does anyone know what your legal rights are, if you are leaving because you just NEVER have reception can they make you pay out your contract? Or have thebreached the contract already by not providing you with the service they promised?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think iPhones take bad photos especially at night and the apps are great though but you can get similar apps with android too maybe look at reviews on google to help you decide or goto a phone shop and play with them both and see how you feel about it. The next iPhone should have a better camera and bigger screen I think anyways