+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Young mums in Logan!!

Your little girl is most definitely welcome. I would bring my kidlets if they weren't in school

For the first couple of years I was so sad I lost all my friends, but im happy about it now, because they're pretty much all lowlifes who haven't achieved anything and they definitely don't deserve to be around my family. It does get a little lonely though, I would love to just have someone to go out for lunch or coffee with.

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend so far. We are off to Dreamworld tomorrow, the kids are super excited. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Ohhh yay dreamworld!! We haven't been in Agers!! Would just cost so much for our family of 6 lol!!
    But then thought we might get the passes then it would work out good!!!

We are off to bribie island tomorrow for my birthday

Thanks
    Reviews

That's the same as my old friends they are all going no where! Maybe we have the same old friends ? Lol

Dreamworld sounds awesome I can't wait to take my little girl there when she gets older. Hope you have fun.

Maybe we should organize coffee for this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi this seems to be an old post( from last year lol) i take it you have already meet alot of parents by now after this post as you have many responces.. do you still go on bubhub? im a mummy from logan and dont have much of a social life lol. i am a quiet, friendly, kind, loving person, can be shy at times..