+ Reply to Thread
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Vent - foxtel

Omg this is so stupid. I paid the bill yesterday and today I have been hardly home and when I came home this Arvo I thought ild watch some Ncis and relax till I had to go out again. Turn on the tv and there is a stupid thingo up there and I couldn't get ride of the stupid thing so uncalled foxtel an they rebooted it as nothing I did worked then I couldn't watch recorded shows so I called them again and they made me do all this stupid poop just to be resulted in the hole thing breaking and not doing anything. Now I have to wait till Friday till some person comes and tries to fix it! AND the norm tv ONLY works thro foxtel so we have 0 tv its so horrible lol I know it's only tv but I pay good money for the stupid thing just to have it break. And it's not the first time this month either.... Ok vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    That sucks. They charged us nearly 400 to move the boxes to another address which we didn't get done in the end. Then they turned our box off and all recorded shows had to be deleted because they turned it off which meant they didn't work.

Some days, foxtel is good for nothing.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (01-08-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    That sucks. They charged us nearly 400 to move the boxes to another address which we didn't get done in the end. Then they turned our box off and all recorded shows had to be deleted because they turned it off which meant they didn't work.

Some days, foxtel is good for nothing.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    That's bull!!! I agree foxtel is good for nothing some days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have TiVo ... We love it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartiecat For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have austar... Only reason we have it is because we got it free for 6 months from Harvey Norman.. Unless they give me a good deal in 5 months I'm disconnecting... So over rated..

The best part of austar 10 years ago was the fact there was limited ad's... Now it's just like normal tele!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's like foxtel. It's just full of adds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    We got rid of it a few weeks ago. We are still waiting for our greedy landlord to fix the antenna so we have zero tv and are living on recorded shows and movies.

We had the same issue a few months ago. We wre paying 25 bucks a month for the sporting option and half the channels were playing up and the interactive feature DH used to check his soccer scores wasn't working at all. Rang them, to be told the techs could fix it without coming out, and to give them a couple of days. A WEEK later it still wasn't fixed so we spend another 20 mins in a queue to finally have it fixed by resetting our mystar box... and losing everything.

We just got tired of spending $100 per month to watch 5000 insurance ads, and the same programs over and over, with hardly any options bc they just keep putting the price up.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We get foxtel via our x-box, so far it seems to be hassle free (we only signed up for the Olympics, don't think we'll be bothered to keep it after the Olympics have finished).