+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BJ City Select vs iCandy Peach Blossom?

I am trying to decide between these prams. My DD will be 14 mths when bub is born so need a double.

I have found the iCandy isn't as wide or long as the BJ. Originally I liked the BJ but discovered the seats wont really recline well when using both seats as one goes back onto the legs of the baby behind. Also with the bassinet the front seat has to be rear facing.

Does anyone have these prams and have any advice? Good / bad points?

Thanks!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Baby gizmo on YouTube has done a review of both these prams which might help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I have an icandy peach. We bought it for a number of reasons, but especially as it can become a duo pram... And a very versatile duo pram at that!

It is a lovely pram to use. Very easy to find and steer. It collapses very nicely and is fairly easy to manourver after that. You can't collapse pram with seat/bassinet on. The chrome looks good but scratches very easily; it's a given.

You probably know all the things you like about the peach. It's gorgeous. So ill just tell you the things that I think are a bit lacking, as a current time owner.

The hood makes this clicking noise when you pull or push it. It's a funky sound but basically a design flaw as it's noisy. It used to make ds cry. We didn't like the parasol (thought it was a bit poxy) but you kind of need it as the hood is quite shallow and the sun will get in bub's eyes. We use a blanket over it. Finally, while it's a delight to steer, it's not really an 'off road' pram. The suspension (husband's finding) is not very good. If you live somewhere where it's not pure metropolitan then you might want something more ruggard.

Don't get me wrong, it's fantastic but these are the points I would like to have had before my purchase.

HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info, anyone else with experience with these prams?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We chose the city select over the icandy after lots of research. I found alot more negative feedback on the icandy compared to select.
    Absolutely adore the select, will be using it as a double in a few months, that excited!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub