+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby carriers

Just wondering what is the best baby carrier you can recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby is around 5kg she is a heavy baby. I think I'll only be using it to clean the house and maybe here and there to go out. I would only be getting my partner to use it as well.
    I just tried using a sling my sister passed onto me and it didn't work for us she just looked squashed and. It very stable.

So I have no idea what are good ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a baby bjorn carrier the first time around, I found it to be a strain on my back, I also had a sling which DD hated. This time I have an ergo sport which I was lucky enough to win, I have heard great reviews about them and even overheard a conversation in the supermarket where a mum was wearing one and couldn't recommend it enough to the cashier she was talking to, she mentioned that she had a bad back and it was great and the one thing every one should have, although I cannot yet speak from personal experience I am very much looking forward to using it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ergo! I'm in love with mine. Used it for both our kids and will use it again. Fits DH too. Can't praise it enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use a sling most days at work and the ergo when out and about. My DD is 6 months old and around 8kgs. She loves sleeping in the sling. She tends to fight every sleep yet she's out in a few minutes as soon as I put her in the sling. I'm only new to our ergo but love it. It's much easier to carry around 8kgs in that than in the sling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love my manduca!

I should be doing something else...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where can I buy a Mai tai? Can I get one from the baby shops or only online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also love my manduca

Thanks
    Reviews
    The manduca looks very similar to the ergo but more sleek and compact. I just wanted to add that the ergo sport has longer straps than the old original ergo, they have a few different styles now even one that can be used in water. I wanted an ergo with my first 8 years ago but I wasn't willing to part with the money and my baby bjorn was a gift so I just used it instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hug a bub! Love mine