Closed Thread
Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kel, I feel for u....it's the same here, dh works long hours, some days Saturdays too and while h will go to bed at 7.30...the baby isn't quite there yet...most nights not going down til 8.30pm...and then whinnnnnnggging ..I've been staying up til 11.30pm just to get me time at the cost of sleep.....it sux...hence meltdown.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

JFB I threatened DH that I was taking H back to sleep school and all of a sudden he's offering to get up at nights and let me sleep in etc. I even left the kids with him today and went to the movies. The kids seem to tag team here. One will settle into a pattern and the others will go to ****, or vice versa. How did you go in the heat today? Was it the 40 day today?

Thanks
    Reviews

Girls I have an immunisation question. H had his 1 yr vax on Wed and has been generally grumpy since. Not in pain or upset just grumpy, restless, unsettled etc. I can't remember Ruby being like this. Anyway remember anything similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bk, can't recall h going off the boil after vac....only ever got a fever.
    Wasnt as hot as they forecast luckily.....it's civilised again..for the time being....

yes we have tag team here too......h has been very good...not waking at all for about 2 weeks...I told him to not wake and ask for a bottle anymore cos those days are over! although tonight both seem to have slept well....I did find h yesterday morning minus his nappy..he seemed to have taken it off in the nite lol...so was butt naked when he woke. Got dh to settle E tonite....she has decided it's worth a sook after she goes down....so annoying...I find that he can settle her better than me as i feel she thinks if I'm there she will get more bbs...I still feed her at least once a night....she isn't eating solids well enuf yet I feel to go all nite and with it being so hot she is prob thirsty too......I'm sure dh thinks I'm a cranky old bag but ffs it's been 18 months since I slept thru the night....some days u just feel,over it and going to grocery shopping by yourself although a ' treat' just isn't enuf to maintain sanity.....I'm going out today....thank god.

Thanks
    Reviews

Haven't read all yet, but kismet, google the boori site and you can get instruction booklet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jfb hope you enjoy getting out and having some "me" time. U aren't being a cranky pants.

Kel - hope things on improve for you.

Amum - good luck with first night in big boy bed.

Sorry for short post. Tired today. Had DH 40 th last night.
    Got to bed at 4:30am

OMG - not hungover, but pretty tired. We slept in until 9:30 so that was a big treat. We stayed in the city and my niece and her friend babysat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - Holy crap that was a late one...hope u r ok today...bet you had a great night though...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and that sleep in must have been wonderful.

Well Kade slept all night in his big bed, he got out 3 times when i first put him in there so i laid with him while he went to sleep, only took 5 mins as he was so tired. He was however up at 6.45am this morning, I could hear his little footsteps coming into our room...i think he thought that was great, being able to get out all by himself.

Jfb - Hope you are enjoying your day out today...

Thanks
    Reviews

Amum that is a great start with Kade!

Well how is it that I can get up twice for H who is screaming the house down, once for Ruby who has thrown all her blankets off and once for the dog who is moaning to go out for a wee and DH sleeps through the whole thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel wake him up. DH and I always shared getting up overnight. If I had just been up and someone woke I'd give him a tap and wake him up. I wouldn't have survived 2011 of we hadn't shared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes....I agree...I never got up to H after E was born....it's just simply not fair for u to do both...even tho sometimes I would still be awake I still woke dh up....the only time I got up to h was when I thought it was the baby crying....