Closed Thread
Page 98 of 122 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Sonja - CONGRATULATIONS...what wonderful news re your scan...very exciting...gosh you must be pinching yourself after all that IVF and this beautiful miracle you have received...so happy for you xxx

We have just downsized in cars..I went from a Territory to a Holden Wagon...and LOVE IT......cheaper in fuel as well.....no more babies for me so I could......

Jfb - Yep more hot weather on the way......not so good for you i no but i do love it......did you get your a/c fixed???

Moong - Have a great weekend with DH for his B'Day...i hope you don't wake at 6am....good luck.

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    We could fit another sprog in the house and prob the car...but seriously I couldn't fit another one in my body ....

amum, u wold love in he weather.....well seriously farkin trades .....they NEVER turn up when they say they will...still waiting for someone to look at the air con....I don't honk he guy who is fixing he water tank has turned up to measure it properly yet either said he would be here at 11-12 today....I'm getting water delivered yet again today based on the face of what time he said he would be here so he can go **** himself as we'll.....I work in a field where it is given that u will be on time for an appt to not do so is seriously frowned upon..so I struggle with trades tardiness and compete unreliablilty..is is that hard to make a firkin phone call......arghhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    DH was a mechanic all through uni so knows a lot about cars. I'm pretty sure we'll wind up with either a Tarago or a discovery. Given we're in WA and our holidays will consist of a lot of camping in the next few years I'd say the discovery will win. We've left our car snob days behind us well and truly once we had 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - I brother has 4 kids (3 are a set of triplets) they had a tarago when they were younger, it didn't have alot of boot space and they upgraded to a toyota raider which they used for all of them and to tow a camper, I don't think they are around anymore though,the kids are grown up now, my old boss had 5 kids and got a landcruiser, they are huge.

JFB - do you have autocorrect? how frustrating re tradies. As for CC and BF, I weaned Evie before she started however she didn't really like the formula either and didn't drink very much of it when there to start with. God I look back and think she must have practically starved she was sooooo hard to get to drink or eat anything. She 'apparently' will drink milk from a sippy cup there but not at home, same with eating sultanas, I will believe it when I see it!
    I'm loving my new hyundai accent, for a cheap car it is fantastic, very roomy, boot is huge and would still be a great car for 2 kids, the boot was the main reason I got it, I was so sick of not having room in my old car with the pram in it I'd have to shove everything else on the back seat but now I don't. The Elantra is even bigger which is what I wanted in the 1st place but was more money. The new I30 wagons are great too.
    I love a good southerly change too, use to look forward to them every boiling hot day, had one the other morning but yeh we don't seem to get them all the time anymore.

Had speechy appointment today and all is good, Evie is just going at her own pace and probably more to do with her personality that she's not talking as much as other kids her age, she doesn't have a problem with her speech.
    My parents are driving me slowly insane, I swear they're harder to deal with than a toddler at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet....omg I'm too over it to spell check......it's so hot, I just wasted an hour trying to get e to sleep .....I had to leave her crying in there for 5 minutes cos I was losing my nut.....I skulled a glass of moscato and collected myself....gave up trying to put her to sleep lk

Thanks
    Reviews
    It ended up taking me two hours to get her to sleep.....dh was out if course.god I could have stabbed him in the eye with pen...why do these episodes only happen when u are alone? I had a huuuuuggeeeeee meltdown .....u know the ones where both u and the baby are sobbing.....very emotionally draining ......after she finally went to sleep I had two more drinks....omg three drinks one night......

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

JFB. What a nightmare. I hope the AC is fixed soon. A day out in a cool shopping centre today I think. Can you stay at someone's house for the night?

Kismet. I love the new range if hyundai's. I really want an ix35, but alas, can't afford one right now.

Well we continue to have some sleep issues here. Nothing too major but it's killing me all the same. H is waking up one or two times a night and won't settle without a bottle. He also needs a nappy change/or complete change because of the extra milk. Ruby I think is over her day sleep. She isn't going to sleep til 9:30 as she just isn't tired, so continually calling us, playing in her room. So we are going to bed at the same time. I'm up twice overnight then they are up at 5:30. I'm so tired and getting NO child free time. It's been dragging on and on and I'm finally over it. DH has been doing really long hours at work 6 days a week, blah blah whinge whinge.

Anyway, a twitch has returned in my eye and I'm covered in hives. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - you're definately stressed to come out in that I get the eye twitch when I'm tired. If only you could get H to sleep at night & you could get some sleep. Evie use to get pretty wet during the night until I cut down her bottles, she now has her 'bedtime' bottle about 1/2 hr before she goes down so she wees quite a bit before going to bed. I'm dreading when she stops day sleeps, it's beginning to happen for us.

JFB - Feel for you, it's the pits being sooo hot and having an uncomfortable child, I don't know how we got thru the 2 week long heatwave when Evie was 6 mths it was dreadful, that's when I decided to get air con but couldn't get it installed until mid Feb, by then the weather was starting to cool down and we didn't use it until winter They've eventually got to sleep so I gave up trying to get Evie to until she was so exhausted she dropped off even if it was by sticking her in front of the box in the middle of the night & I semi passed out on the lounge, I also found giving her a wet washer to suck on helped keep her comfortable, it didn't worry me if she slept with it & I wiped her down with it or give a luke warm bath if she was too unsettled.

Does anyone know how to take the sides off a bouri sleigh cot? I'm assuming I will have to take an end off to do it. I don't have instructions as mine was 2nd hand and I have no idea, Evie's getting her legs stuck & I don't think she's ready for a big bed yet & want to take sides off & see how that goes.
    Stuff this TT business! I give up, I have such a stubbon child (mmm I wonder why)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kel - Oh hun i feel bad for you...you must be stressed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jfb - I'm ova my DH at the moment to...he doesn't go out but he is just annoying me with everything he says and does you know when you go thru that thing........I'm trying to be a good wife and not say too much to him but he did cop it the other day for no reason

Kismet - We have just pulled the cot down today so Kade is in a big bed tonight, wonder how much sleep i will get......i didn't let him have a sleep today in the hope that he will flake out tonight....not that he has a sleep everyday now but i put him in the pool instead....he is such a water baby, he swims around with just arm bands on now.......

Hello to everyone, hope you are all staying cool....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Kismet you can download manuals for cots and stuff like that on the Internet. Just google it.