Closed Thread
Page 96 of 122 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Sorry I'm not much help. My main problem with the girls and poo is they get too busy and leave it til the last minute to go. Lucy's had major problems with constipation over the years but not a fear of doing poos. It just gets easier when they get older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB, so sorry to hear about your Nan. Hope you're ok and you enjoyed chilling at your SIL house.

Nessie, how lovely for your friend finally getting her natural miracle. Wonderful hearing stories like that. Hapoy to offer another Ob recommendation too if you need, but sounds like you have too very good ones from BK and Sonja.

Kismet, I'm with you on the shopping centre visits in the heat. We have evap cooling and it just doesn't cut it on hot humid days, so it's off to the shops we go. We had 42 degrees last Friday and at 9pm it was still 38degrees and the power went off - grrrrrrr. Poor Ambly woke up screaming and I ended up having to fan her with an old fashioned feather fan whilst she lay with me a ball of sweat - poor bubba. We didn't get power back for 2hrs.

Curious to know when those with nearly 3 year olds actually started TT. Amberly's 2 in March and we are not even close. She neverr mentions wees or poohs and has no interest in what hapoens in the toilet so I am not going to push it. Just curious as to when and what triggered you to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie - A is hilarious.... very clever....

Alittle - Kade started to tell me when he was doing a wee in his nappy so that was it for me. He only took 2 days to get the gist of needing to do a wee and we have hardly had any "wee" accidents......as for the poo - well you know how that story goes one day one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum he is little stirrer just like my Dad was I just hope we don't clash like Dad & I did don't get me wrong I loved him to bits, but wow he could push my buttons.

Thanks Alittle if my friend has no luck with BK & Sonja's selection I will let you know. How have you been? What's your next plan of attack?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Sorry...no help with tt stuff here yer....h apparently sat on the loo at daycare cos his mate did ....I think he is starting to get ready...but I will wait as I'm sure he won't like doing a poo.....he point blank denies he has a done a poo and I had two nasty surprises this week taking off his nappy to get in the pool....big poo...and then at bath time...big poo.....but he said no poo so ....fun oh joy ahead .

mmmm any other date for weekend away...maybe we have a bit earlier or later...I'm sure it's gonna be hard to find a date we can all make tho.....

Looks like I will prob only go back to work 2 days....actually glad tbh.....$$$ will be tight but I don't even like he idea of going 2 days....it's weird as I really didnt mind with H but with the baby I feel a lot less happy about it..don't know if it's cos she is a girl or if with H I still had the agenda of wanting another baby........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Ash is so funny . He caught on pretty quick. Lately Evie has taken to hiding in the dining room behind the table to do her poo, if I go anywhere near her she says quite directly 'bye bye' so I get the hint and leave her to it.

Amum/MG - I've heard it's very common in boys to take ages to be confident to poo in the toilet, they often hide somewhere to do it, I know all my nephews did that. A friend of mine recently told me her son was the same and he wanted nappies on to poo in so she cut a hole in the bottom of them and placed him on the potty or loo until he realised the nappies 'weren't working no more' (in his words), seemed to work for them.

Alittle - Evie started to be interested in or more like wondering what I was doing on the toilet, she's not TT yet but I'm trying to make a start. We haven't had much success yet but I'm letting her get use to the idea and confidence to try soon, not pushing it. She's been pretty hesitant and some days freaks out but she's starting to sit herself on the potty with her nappy still on, she wouldn't do that a week ago so it's a start I guess. I'd like her to be trained soon as it's too hot for nappies and she gets a heat rash and she is getting more and more reluctant for nappy changes lately except she's quite happy for a dirty nappy to be changed, so I can't wait to get it going however she really hates big changes to what she's use to so I can see it will be slow and steady for us. I'm really amazed how some people can get their kids to be TT before they can even talk, I've heard of it but haven't seen it.

Thank goodness it was cooler today, we camped on the loungeroom floor with the aircon on all night, I still didn't get a good sleep as Evie tends to sprawl herself all over a queen size air mattress pretty well & kick me in the hoohaa or back & try and lay on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys

Just a quick one - ultrasound went well and nice strong heartbeat. Am about 7w 2d. Will be due around 26 August, but will deliver 12 August (as will be my 4th caesar).

Am feeling exhausted. I'm taking the girls to Melbourne tomorrow til Monday to see friends while Dylan and Marc have a boys weekend. They're off to find a new house as we won't fit here anymore. We also need a new car as ours won't be big enough. It's going to get expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - that's great news , Congratulataions once again ...expensive but worth it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - Sorry for the loss of your nan. What a great innings though.

Sonja - Congratulations on the successful scan. Yes moving and 'upsizing' can be expensive, but you will have more space and storage for the 'clan'

Nessie - I also know a great OB (in case you need a third recommendation) and his name is Dr Ian Barabash (in Glenferrie Road, Malvern Melbourne). He is wonderful, and lets you do as many scans/appointments as you like with him under the fixed fee. Very comforting. He delivered Stella.

Kismet - I'm with you regarding hot days and shopping centres. It gives you the chance to walk around in comfort and you don't have to turn on the oven at home for meals. Hope your place cools down soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

AMAZING news Sonja. Still can't believe you are going to have the four kids you've always wanted xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (10-01-2013)