Closed Thread
Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - It is always hard saying goodbye forever.
    I'm going to the shopping centre instead of cranking up my aircon and chewing up my electricity/money there's a kids show on too so Evie will be entertained. It's stuffy here already so don't think I will get a good night sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - Would love a weekend away but Kade's b'day is 8/4 so i don't think i could make it.....
    Mum has the snake repellers as well, not so sure they work but hey worth a try, bl00dy things are horrendous......did you see the pic of my dad with it on FB.....bl00dy big one.

Jfb - So sorry about your nan xxxx
    Hope you are coping with this heat......i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it....can't swim in the pool though as its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hot outside....go figure!!!

Hello to everyone, hope you are all surviving this heat.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum don't tell me they don't work, no haven't seen the pic it will give me nightmares can you believe our boys are nearly 3?

Kismet I hope you enjoyed the shops today, Ash & I are off to the beach again this afternoon!

Well one of my GFs has just found out she is pregnant naturally after years of IVF Had been told to go donor egg, I'm so excited for her & her DH, it's great to hear another natural miracle coming into the world

Kel my friend is in Melbourne & I have told her she needs to get onto an OB but has no idea on who she should see, can suggest anyone for her. She doesn't want to ask her friends as she wants to keep this quiet until 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lochnessie View Post
    Amum don't tell me they don't work, no haven't seen the pic it will give me nightmares can you believe our boys are nearly 3?

Kismet I hope you enjoyed the shops today, Ash & I are off to the beach again this afternoon!

Well one of my GFs has just found out she is pregnant naturally after years of IVF Had been told to go donor egg, I'm so excited for her & her DH, it's great to hear another natural miracle coming into the world

Kel my friend is in Melbourne & I have told her she needs to get onto an OB but has no idea on who she should see, can suggest anyone for her. She doesn't want to ask her friends as she wants to keep this quiet until 12 weeks.
    Nessie my obstatrician in Melbourne was Guy Skinner. I looooooooved him. He is just wonderful and has 5 kids of his own so he is extremely empathetic and kind. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He can be very hard to get into so she should call ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Nessie Guy is meant to be fantastic but very hard to get into. If she can't get into him I was extremely happy with mine. I've recommended him to a few people who were also very happy. His name is Steven Cole, based at East Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, have forwarded the info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

nessie - i cannot believe they are nearly 3 where has that time gone.
    need to ask you about TT...Kade is great at doing wee's, he even takes himself off to the toilet on his own to do a wee BUT i cannot get him to do a poo on the toilet, he either poo's in his pants or asks for a nappy to be put on. I have tried to put him on the toilet to do a poo but he screams to get off, he isn't scared of it just won't do a poo on it...any tips??????????????

That is great news about your friend.....

Kismet - You must be happy about the weather today...its about 10 degrees cooler.......

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amum - we are having the same issues with Spencer. He is REALLY reluctant to do poos on the loo. Alan has tried to tempt him with the noise it makes when you poo - "plop" . Spence has pooed twice on the loo, but is binding himself up because he doesn't want to go.

I have heard there is a theory that kids see poo as being "theirs" and have trouble letting go of it. When he has pooed in the loo we have made a big deal of it and waved bye bye to it. Most of the time I am cleaning jocks though, or if messy, I am throwing them out. I guess eventually he will do it in the loo.

So I'm gathering this wasn't an issue with Jett??
    Lucky us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - Thanks....i don't remember Jett having this trouble BUT both my boys have/had lazy bowels so we are dependent on Parachoc, even with a high fibre diet Kade still needs Parachoc to do a poo, thankfully Jett has grown out of it now and poo's all the time so i really am not to worried about it as i am very happy when Kade does a poo, where ever that may be I just keep telling myself he will get it "one day". Until then i guess i just keep trying to put him on the loo to try.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Amum sorry im not much help, Ash loves pooing in the toilet, has done since the beginning. It is pretty common though as lots of people have asked advice on it. Maybe Sonja might have the answer.

As for these boys growing up, i was told to 'get out' while Ash was having his morning no 2 i was told i coild come in to wipe is butt at the end lol