Closed Thread
Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona: if u buy a portable one don't be cheapskates like us as we bought the cheapest one and it just doesn't cool the room down..not sure if its cos its cheap or its a dud?? kismet: sounds like she isn't ready to me......h will sit on the toilet but so far nothing comes out , im hoping he will see the kids using the loo this year. oh dear this computer is heading for the hilllssssssssssssssssss

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet and JFB, Ruby is happy to sit on the potty but nothing has come out yet either. Im thinking she needs a reward system. Going to give it a full on go soon. Childcare said they are happy for me to bring the potty in and they can put her on it there too. I just dont want to deal with pooey pants and wees everywhere so I am inclined to wait rather than try too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooooooooooo Girls

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sonja - HOLY CRAP.....what bl00dy fantastic news.....CONGRATULATIONS.... now that is a true Xmas miracle...so so so happy for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you all had a great Xmas....we had an interesting one with the killing of a brown snake out the backyard......DH even got roped into helping my dad kill it and nearly $hite his pants at the same time...very funny now but it was a big one.......my dad is a hero.....i don't know how he saw it in the dark...a true bushy he is.....
    I am loving this heat...it was in the 40's at mum and dad's and i love it........

Hope you are all well xxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Sonia how do you manage the beach on really hot days? I'm too worried it will be too hot for the kids or they will get burnt regardless of sunscreen. Do you have a tent thing ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry my phone autocorrected your name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - yes I'm thinking after today's effort TT will have to wait until she starts back at DC, she will be in the next age group room where kids are being tt or going to the toilet so I'm hoping she will catch on. Today it was ok to put dolly on potty but not herself. I really wanted to be mum of the year and get her to do it myself she's just too distracted by everything else.

BK - I avoid the beach in the hottest part of the day when the sun is most intense, we are both really fair, Evie more than me, she is covered neck to knee and already has her 1st feckle. I prefer going in the mornings mostly, sometimes the afternoons are good if Evie doesn't pull a big sleep. I am thinking of getting a sun tent so we can stay longer, I need shade, hate the sun beating down on me.

Fiona - I have a portable aircon and it was a cheapy too and rather useless, only suited a bedroom, we couldn't have survived the week long heat wave we had 2 years ago when evie was only 6 mths old without it and it hardly kept our room cool, the rest of the house was like an oven. Perhaps one that you could put in a window would be better? Good luck with the feeding change, you should be able to master it if you have done before.

Amum - . hate snakes, I prefer to avoid the country during summer for that reason but in saying that my neighbours across the road have had 2 baby ones in their yard, I am wondering where their mum is!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by blondekelli View Post
    Sonia how do you manage the beach on really hot days? I'm too worried it will be too hot for the kids or they will get burnt regardless of sunscreen. Do you have a tent thing ?
    We go early (we're there by 8.30) and yes we have a tent, but we don't often take it. The kids are covered in sunscreen and everyone wears hats. We never stay past 1030am.

My kids are really brown though. They've never had a burn and no freckles. I use a dermalogica sunscreen and I swear it's the reason.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum, holiday sounds interesting....we had a diamond python recently take up home for a few days on our front porch. Did u say u love summer....girl u need some therapy .

Alittle, when are u planning on cycling again? Good luck.

sonja, hope all is well and no more bleeding, im still in awe of you...in fact I'm amazed actually at how many natural pg do still happen , it's fantastic.

Wellll, Im excited ...Nessie and ash are coming over tomorrow .

mmm I've it into a habit lately if staying awake late to get ' me 'time......better go to bed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

24 hours with no dummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    well done H. Marc is an absolute dummy adorer (like Lucy was) I couldn't imagine him giving it up. Do you think it was interfering with his sleep?

Since we dropped Marc's bottles he's now sleeping in til 6.15 or even 6.30