Closed Thread
Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I went and snuck in a BT today with just my local GP. Didn't dawn on me until later, afrer all your helpful suggestions that I could do that at local GP rather than have to go through clinic (der) So will find out late tomorrow morning. At least that way I can compare bloods tomorrow with Monday's to see if it is a chem preg.

JFB, so glad to hear your dad's cancer is not pancreatic. Must have been somewhat of a relief to find that out.. Had to laugh at baby bible - start brainwasing young!

Kismet, I hate shopping this time of year. Just too crazy. Souns like Evie was a very lucky girl.

MG/JFB - only have 2 more tests left, but now that I have BT results tomorrow, maybe I will do one more FR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Alittle. I have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Good luck Alittle, every day counts when you are waiting for those results! Have you tried any different POAS brands?

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck alittle. X

JFB - great that the cancer isn't in his pancreas. Does that mean it hasn't metastasized yet?
    Yes, MIL got a baby bible for spencer. Admittedly when he was baptised. Not very religious here. It has sat on the bookshelf gathering dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK, I am quietly going insane. Might just get some different brand tests tomorrow morning after ai find out blood results. Did another FR from same pack this evening and no different. Still the faintest barely visible line. Rang clear blue support line and they are adamant the digital is correct, so I guess tomorrow's bloods will reveal all - I hope.

Thanks
    Reviews

I wouldn't bother with tests after your blood results. They will be the best indicator. Can you txt me a photo if you frer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I'm so glad your father doesn't have pancreatic cancer. My uncle had it and it is pretty untreatable. Let's hope whatever they find can be treated and managed to give your dad longer on this planet with his grandchildren.

alittleray - What a stressful time for you. I'd just wait for the blood results too. The HPTs won't give you much reassurance if they remain faint, and I think today's results and Monday's followup should give you clarity. Good luck to you

Bible for bub? That's a new one for me. I will be Christening Stella but want her to make up her own mind about her faith when she is older. The Christening is more a chance for family and friends to celebrate her being here We are having it conducted at my sister's home by a priest, and having food and drinks etc.

Hope you have all had a relaxing Christmas. The year has flown by so fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood results are back. Doctor was so lovely and told me not to be so pesimistic and that Yes, I am pregnant. The numbers however are so low I can't hold out much hope can I? HCG at 5 and prog at 59 - too low for 15dpo. Little one is not doing well. Aggghhhh - this is so cruel. Time after time I get so close and it keeps getting taken away. sorry ladies - am just so frustrated. i just know this is going to be another early miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews

A little - I hope you are wrong. My clinic wouldn't test until 21dpo. If your hcg does what it's meant to, isn't that getting into the right numbers?? Try to hold out a little more hope. Xxx. This is just the WORST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (28-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle, I know that feeling far too well. Sending big hugs and hoping things improve x