Closed Thread
Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

JFB - I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's illness. It sounds like he has a good chance of recovery but it's still pretty crappy news to receive at Christmas time. :hug:

Alittle - both Starfish and I got PG with terrible linings, mine was only 5mm at ovulation (went up to 6 afterwards) and Starfish's was around the 5mm mark too. If your embies are okay, there is hope. It's awful that Wazza thinks you were damaged by the surgery though. Like it wasn't traumatic enough

AFM - it's much better now, on the other side of yesterday. Im proud of myself for getting through it, especially the lead up which was excruciating. The staff at Tweed Heads Hospital were just angels, nothing was too much trouble, and while I was under I dreamed of a heavenly playground. I can still hear the kids laughing, it was beautiful. I'd like to think I was 'dropping Wilbur off' there. JFB your idea of a memorial was a good one, I'm off now to buy a little box to put all the mementos in, scan pics and blastie photo etc, so I can keep it somewhere special and bring it out to look at once in a while.

I second your thoughts Amum about our group of friends, it's beyond just a thread group after these years travelling together, and it helps me immensely to know that you have all been where I am and have come out the other side. Thanks for all your kindness and empathy, it's beyond priceless.

PW
    Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Picky, thankyou for your kind words of encouragement. You should be feeling very proud to have got through yesterday and so glad you had such kind angelic people around you..... as you so deserved. That dream was a very special one - be nice to think preminition . A memorial is a lovely idea of JFBs..... I have a beautiful azalia plant which was gifted to me from some lovely mums as a memorial and beautiful way of remembering our little angel. You have amazing strength Picky. You've done so well to get through this with such courage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB I hope you're ok Such a worrying time for you & your family, I really hope your Dad can beat this.
    You do know I live in Nelson Bay? You better come visit. I will be down your way for a week from the 2nd Jan, would love to see you & Amum if she is around???

Sonja I have had Ash at ST for the last 8 weeks, he is responding really well to it. His ST said the sooner you get onto it the better.

Kismet I have had plenty of wine But would love one or two with you.

Alittle I will have everything crossed for your litte Xmas miracle

Amum I don't know what I would have done without you girls over the last 4 years, maybe we should organize that get together? I would be happy to have it at our Hunter Valley house????? It can sleep 10 comfortably

Picky You are so brave I think a memorial is a lovely idea, I have been lighting a candle for your angel at night.

AFM we had a great Xmas with DH, Ash loved the Santa stuff. Now I have to get back into the Xmas spirit for next week, I don't know where I'm going to fit all the new toys my Sister has 7 presents for Ash under her tree, lucky I only have 1 for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB that is tough news.
    sending love.

Picky I agree with Nessie, very brave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Picky - I did that for my little angel, put everything I had away in a little box & I keep it in my bedroom. The dream you had was really lovely and special.

Sonja - funny that we have been chatting about ST, I got a phone call today to advise Evie is at the top of the list so we are going early January to see where she is at, have been waiting since July but was expecting to be waiting a few more months. Evie didn't say much at all until she was 18-19 months but picked up alot in the next few. One of my nephews didn't talk for ages as his older siblings did all the talking, we all just figured he was a quiet boy and he still is at 18, I believe he might have been delayed now that I think about it & he use to suffer with alot of ear infections and tonsilitis, but I don't think these things were followed up back then like they are now, his mother was so consumed with his sister's disability it probably went unnoticed.

AFU - It was Evie's last day today at daycare this year and with her little 0-2 buddies, can't believe she has been going 2 years, makes me a little scared how quick big school will be coming up. She's not well either and I think I'm coming down with it too, hope we're better before xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, my friend is moving back to lemon tree passage in January so I will be coming up here. We were gong to stay at neslon in feb but couldn't get a three bedroom accomodation so decided to go back to he entrance...but I will be up that way for weekend etc form now on...how often I don't know but hopefully i can get up there early next yr. so far they have found a nodule on his liver that they are going to remove and a small something ? near but not on the pancreas....which is lucky I guess....u read bad things on dr google of course. Would love to meet up, just let me know, I'm around. Glad to hear ash is doing well at ST.

Pw, big hugs.....u will never forget wilbur, one day u will be reunited...I still have the memorial out front near our front door occasionally I light a candle on it...no one knows what that is out there but I do. I also put my positive hpt from my angel baby under my pillow when I cycled again and got H....I sometimes think E is the angel baby.....my mum said E has been here before, u never know. I hope u can have an ok Xmas, I know it will be sad tho..thinking of u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

PW -That dream was lovely....thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nessie - Oh that would be lovely...maybe a girls weekend away...now i like the sound of that.....

Jfb - I'm very sorry to hear that news of your dad.......it sounds like they caught it early so that is a great sign......I worry about my parents as they are getting older you just never know what is around the corner..........I'm sure your dad is just as tough as you are and will fly thru the chemo with gusto.........

Hello to everyone, just a quick one, have to pick Jett up from school, his last day today then off to big Yr 4 next year bl00dy hell how did that happen...hope you all have a great day.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeh....what ever happened to girls weekend away.....mmmm I'm thinking winter in the hunter valley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap - Evie has had temps over 39...tonsils apparently and yet another ear infection & I'm all stuffy too feeling yuk, got lots to do and just can't

Is it feeling like Xmas for anyone yet? 5 more sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, how are u guys feeling tody?

pw, how re u holding up?

nessie, did u have a nice Xmas with dh? What did ash get?

alittle, still got for u.

Just did a few last minute gifts...decided to buy mil...A photo frame with the kids photos them.....guess she won't be able to give this present away like she did last year....stupid biatch .....
    dad is having an endoscopy on mondy....the liver thing was secondary I guess and they are looking for anything else they can find....mmmmmm

well I think my house is also falling apart..feels like it anyway....the ducted old air con went bung and now the water tank is leaking and will cost maybe 4-5 k to fix....terrific so prob have no water in a few days again just in time for Xmas.....Also just I. Time for when when go povo to one wage for a few months....then I cut my eye open as a kitchen cupboard fell off and I hit my eye on the benchtop when I bent over to pick it up....bled and all..lucky the cut want too big
    not feeling the Xmas love right now ..well things could be worse....I think. Few moscatos might be in order.