Closed Thread
Page 75 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

TT going well ATM.
    We started a sticker chart with a reward after so many wees in the loo.
    He has totally come on board now! He got his first tractor today. I have an excavator, digger, fire engine to give him when he gets there. Poos will get 2 stickers, but we are yet to get there. He thought he needed to do number 2's today but sat on the loo a whole 15 seconds and then told me it wasn't coming.
    I'm so proud of him.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessie - hope you aren't pulling your hair out.

Millie - Stella is going to grow up so quickly now. They look so tiny in their cots to start with!

Jfb - glad E is behaving and you didn't need to have days of pain getting her to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds great MG, I might have to try a reward system for Ruby, I think she is quite happy to keep going in her pants! Not sure she will be tempted by anything but food though! Might try after Christmas I think...

Well, getting ready for Henrys birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    That's such great news MG. I have definitely found sticker charts very useful for correcting all types of behaviour or encouraging different behaviours. All you need is for him to have a few good days and suddenly it just all seems to "click" and work out ok.

JFB how are you going with shortening the evening feed. God I lost count of the number of times I'd pull Marc off me 10 minutes into the feed and put him in the cot and run out of the room as one of the others was about to do something I had to stop. Poor boy. I forget now how hectic evenings were as DH was away so much.

Millie lovely to hear from you.

At work today so better keep going. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Errrr.
    So we are all go for the wees.
    Number 2s not so great, but DH has been encouraging him to hear the plop! spencer is VERY keen to make his own plop. Unfortunately he hasn't worked out he needs to sit for a little bit for it to happen. He has told me a couple if times, and we have sat down, then thought nothing was happening. This morning I have had 2 poo pants, but at least they weren't horrible and wet like before. He had a bug when we started training. Wtg! What timing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeY

go spencer! Sounds like the chart is a goer ...I bought a chart and got is the other day as I was going to use it for TT too. He will get there with the poo's , I'm sure u hope sooner rather than later.

Sonja: feeds are down to 10-20 minutes....but she sooked it up a bit tonight ....took me a good 40 minutes to get her to sleep....but better than she was . She is not he best eater in the world yet....loves yoghurt and fruit puréed but HATES vegetables ...tried a few hand held foods but she just plays wi it....she will steal. Harry plate off his high chair and started. Eating his beans the other night...I think u said Scarlett would do that?

Bk: how is Henry going with the drinking?

Alittle: how are u going?

Thanks
    Reviews

JFB. I'm not sure if it was the change in formula or his gastro, but he is drinking like an old drunk again now! We have also started suementi g with cows milk which he is happily drinking too. He has also started to drink water. So looks like I was worried for nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,
    Sorry to tell you all that I had my 9 week scan this evening and found out that Wilbur died in the last few days. Something looked wrong with his spine and brain. Of course I'm heartbroken.

Thanks for all your support,
    PW xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh Picky my heart just broke. I am so, so sorry. Sending you so many hugs and so much love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no picky, I just can't believe it. My heart breaks for you, there is nothing worse than losing a much wanted and hard fought bub, life is just so friggin unfair. Devastated for you .