Closed Thread
Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

I think that's a great idea JFB. I find it only really takes a couple of days to develop a new routine if your consistent. The tears suck but it will be worth it to get your b00bs back!

Thanks
    Reviews

Jfb I agree with above. I give Archie a bf about 6:30ish and he feeds for 10-15 mins. He then has a little watch of night garden, then we get him into sleeping bag and books and straight to bed.
    Originally I was feeding him til sleepy in his room and then would pull him off and then rub his back.

Kismet - when spencer decides to go to the loo he has the most amazing aim around. He never dribbles over the floor or seat. His issue is resistance. He just wants to be in nappies and for me to do the work.
    We stopped nappies last week, and he's been in jocks only except for naps.
    Ages ago when we had a potty around, and once he took interest in it, we would give him a bath and then pop a towel on the floor and then potty, and he would sit on it while watching peppa pig or similar. Sometimes he did a wee, sometimes not, but we would make a big song and dance when he did. No biggie. He would sit and forget where he was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, first night tonight without dummy and E went off without a sound no day sleep so she was super tired, I'm guessing the day sleep will end now because she just hollered 'dummy dummy dummy where are you' for 20 minutes today before I was over it and got her up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First night of settling E to sleep without over an hr of boob....omg did she holler for almost 1.5 hours....it was Awful....I felt AWFULLLLLLLL...it was different with h as he was bottle fed when we did it....she fell asleep with me patting her for a minute in the end,prob not ideal but better than nothing....she was..exhausted...I almost caved several times..............I hope she only wakes once tonight..please god.

Well done kismet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs to both you girls

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB Welldone on persevering through such a tough time, E will get used to it & you will feel human again in no time.

Kismet I'm so proud of Evie giving up her dummy, just don't cave in, throw then all out.

Gee ivebhad a laugh with all the TT stories Who would have thought it could be such a fun time NOT! I started Ash last Feb, but he has only really gotten it over the last 2 months. I found rewards the only way to get him on the loo.
    A friend of mine has a 2yr old & 1 yr old, the 2yr old won't do anything on the loo/potty but her 1 yr old climbs on the potty when she needs to go

Amum thanks for asking about me, I have actually been really sick
    On day 5 pregnyl shot I ended up with diarrea & vomiting for the night, clinic thinks it might have been an overload of progesterone (215) when I had a BT on Friday. I had another bout on day 7 so FS said no more pregnyl shots
    Have also had a UTI & now a cold, so not very happy about it. Anyway I had acupuncture yesterday & now feel great.
    im about to head into phsyco week BT on Friday.

How did everyone go with Santa photos? Ash was soo excited but once we got to Santa there was no way he was going anywhere near him, so DH & I had to get in the pic with him. I'm so excited about Xmas this year, Ash is the perfect age for Santa, sadly DH will be away so we are Xmas for him next Saturday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nessie, I hope the high prog isa good sign.........hope u can stay busy this week while inevitably going . We got Santa photos this yr, neither kid cried so it worked..e isn't smiling and Harry looks a bit scared but he is smiling .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the BT Nessie

JFB - I'm glad you are managing to cut down E's 'nipple suck' habit. Long feeds are a killer when half the time is spent just playing with the nipple. Stella is currently 3.5mths old and wants a lot more feeds as she gets ready for solids (always hungry). The nipple wear is ouchy and I'm pretty firm with pulling her off when she starts to use me as a dummy. My nipples barely get enough time to recover before the next feed as it is.

Kismet - Isn't it funny that you are cutting down a similar habit but with a dummy instead. If it isn't one thing, it's another The suck instinct is pretty strong isn't it?

Stella spent her first night in a cot (in my room) on Sat night. She was in a bassinet near my bed before that. She looked so small laying in the cot, and she loved the space! Everything is happening so quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - oh no, that brought back memories I had forgotten, hope it's getting easier.

Millie - hopefully Stella is more settled now in her big cot. Once the newborn stage is over they start growing up very quick, next thing you know she will be rolling over and sitting up.

Pretty pleased with Evie not having a dummy at bedtime, she's been really good going straight off to sleep and tonight she sang herself to sleep for about 10 mins, so cute. What a pity TT won't be that easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh must be a girl thing...E is so good getting to sleep, it really was that one night she cried..since then she just rolls over and goes to sleep, once she whimpered for a bit and dh settled her.....now H was a different story....he wasn't going down without a fight.....he took quite awhile and then regressed several times when younger.....isn't it nice when it's easy!!!

milli, they grow so quickly, I look at my ds and can't believe he was a baby not long ago..looking at his baby photos it is weird now!

Nessie:

freaking. Far out..I spent HOURS Xmas wrapping today.... Maybe I went overboard........