Closed Thread
Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

We must be the scuzzos from Boganville.hahaha Ruby has a potty that she drags around the house and sits on. Well she is yet to actually do anything in it yet and she's too scared to sit on the toilet seat.

Henry has been a bit sick the last few days and totally off his bottle and food (lucky he's got plenty in reserve) but if he doesn't start drinking I may have to try the apple juice. He just keeps pushing everything away at the moment. Stubborn little creatures they can be! JFB I have lost count of the amount of sippy cups I've bought for H too. Those things are expensive too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie - sending love & luck to you little embie.

MG - I laughed ... Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - BIG BIG BIG doses of for your precious embie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have everything crossed for you...are you eating kiwi fruit?????

MG - Kade poo's EVERYWHERE...in Jett's room, on the back lawn, everywhere except the toilet....one day he will "get it" in the mean time I am cleaning up poo from everywhere he is great with his wee's.....we bought him a little step for the loo and he stands up takes his pants down and does a wee all by himself, just wish the poo thing would happen....SOON

Hello to everyone, hope you had a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bk, lol.....ok if it in the privacy of ur own home when no one else is around ok....maybe...a friend brought her over and sat her kid on it in my lounge room at lunchtime.....I was mortified.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jfblady72 View Post
    Bk, lol.....ok if it in the privacy of ur own home when no one else is around ok....maybe...a friend brought her over and sat her kid on it in my lounge room at lunchtime.....I was mortified.
    Ewwwwwwwww

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amum21 View Post

MG - Kade poo's EVERYWHERE...in Jett's room, on the back lawn, everywhere except the toilet....one day he will "get it" in the mean time I am cleaning up poo from everywhere he is great with his wee's.....we bought him a little step for the loo and he stands up takes his pants down and does a wee all by himself, just wish the poo thing would happen....SOON
    :
    Ewwwwwwww!

Thanks
    Reviews

I am just hoping this is a short phase.
    Spencer tends to have sloppy poos when sick.
    I am seeing the funny side!

Thanks
    Reviews

Gawd. These poo stories are horrendous! Maybe ill just keep Ruby in nappies til school

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Scarlett's had the poos and spews for the past few days. Thankfully she can make it to the toilet (just). Yes MG I was just meaning sleeps for nappies. Scarlett was done with spday sleeps when we TT'd her (she'd stopped them just after 2). She night trained around 3. Lucy was much later.

No idea about the amount of calcium they need. I just never worry about these things tbh. Probably should. They did have milk in cereal Lucy is a big porridge eater and there's a lot of milk in that. Scarlett lived on yoghurt and cheese so I never worried either. Marc loves milk (almost too much, typical boy).

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG - eewwwww, oh dear. He will get there, have you heard about those floating things you can buy to put in the loo for target practice? (for boys) it amuzes them enough to try and aim a wee into the toilet. A CHN once told me they need between 400-600mls of dairy each day (depending on age group I think), a tub of yogurt is equivalent to 200mls. So if they they milk on cereal, some yogurt and and cheese they should be getting enough.

JFB - was just thinking if E is cutting teeth, there is no way she will want to wean to a bottle yet, they get soooo sooky teething. I have about a dozen sippy cups in my cupboard that were totally useless when I tried them out & spent a small fortune, the best one that worked for us was the heinz soft teet one (wasn't all that soft but wasn't hard), all the others are now coming out of the cupboard as Evie likes to try them out lately. Her fav is a $5 cheapy for 2 woolies brand.

BK - if H isn't drinking atm try giving him a wet washer to suck, worked well for us in the heat before Evie was able to drink from a sippy cup and to keep her cool & hydrated between feeds.

Just found out my old job is up for grabs, a pity I don't want to work fulltime though as I'd go for it, it would be so easy to slip back into a job I know. Was talking to my old boss yesterday and he seemed disappointed I don't want a fulltime job, if he'd do what I suggested and make it job share then there would be no probs but he's not open to that.
    We are having professional photos done tomorrow, can't wait to do them and see how they turn out.