Closed Thread
Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle - the 'egg incident' sounds awful you poor thing!
    Best wishes with your trio of embies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - I'm seeing my gp next week and will mention the speech thing to her and see if she can refer us to someone. Poor Amberley, mistakes happen though, but I know how freaked you would have been, it happened to a little girl I was minding last year after I fed her salmon patties, her mum had told me she wasn't allergic to anything but just happened to have claratyne in her bag (I ? why if she didn't have any apparent allergies), it was quite scary & just my luck she presented an allergy on my watch. Good luck with "triplets" on board

BK - hope you have a lovely time in Tassie.

Moon - hope everything is under control now.

Fiona - good to hear Indy is gaining weight well, hope his reflux symptoms have settled down now. Babies are tiny little wonders that's for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Apologies for all of my typos!! Typing on iPad and trying to fend off my little girl in the process is not condusive to good spelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck allittle. im glad A is ok, i would have FREAKED out.

have fun BK, i love tassie, i love the weather.

how did u go MG?

E's sleep...pffff is ****E right now.......she woke at 12, 2am, 5.30am and 8.30am but hardly eats at the last two....i know this age betwwen about 14-16wks sucks but come on E the 2am wake up was sheer rudeness....the only saving grace to these wake up have been seeing olympic events live LOL....now its over....anyway i going to try togive her just a bit of formula now in the hope it will make her sleep a bit longer as an experiement...she really wont drink more than 30mls at this time so its all a bit futile....my dark circles are like a raccoons ....

i get now how some ppl keep having babies cos.... i cant beleive it but if i was 5 years younger and less egg challenged i would go back for a third baby..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. Clearly those sleepless nights are making you CRAZY lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol..i know, i cant belive myself....dh woould have a heart attack if we had another baby i mean i think he would literally cark it from shock and exhaustion.....i think once the worst is over re feeding etc it all seems ok again....i suppose E has been a good baby so im lucky....

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - if I was young and fertile I would have had as many as my uterus could cope having if I knew they'd be as good as Evie. One of the things I love about kids is there's always a 1st time for everything, Evie actually told me she wanted to go to bed today and she was out to it before I left the room. The sleep will change again, for us it got better from about 16weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I've finally accepted 3 is enough for us. We still have bad nights (probably 4 out of 7 these days if we're lucky) and I'm just sick of being tired all the time.

Also good to move to the next stage and out of nappies, sleeping issues etc. I'm starting a new job next month which I'm pretty excited about. Will be nice to be doing something new for a change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: what will u be doing?

i know i DO look forward to sleeping thru and being able to go for dinner etc , its probably a touch of nostalgia too knowing that i womt be doing this again..., the cost of kids is massive as wwell...mm i guess if i was 34, size 10, owned my own home then yep i would try again...seeing as i am none of those things then it wont be happening...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I can't say at the moment (not super exciting just still agreeing terms) but will be consulting as a lawyer and not an employee. Just so excited as it's only 2 days a week, and working school hours. One day is also from home so only one day in an office. And it's good money so I can get a nanny on the days I work to look after Marc and once I bring the kids home from preschool and school to help with dinner, homework etc. win win