Closed Thread
Page 69 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Jfb - A drank from a sippy cup properly at about 10 months, but that is because I was slack. My friends twins drank from sippy cups from 6 months.
    Archie will drink milk from a sippy cup now, though is a bit fussy. I'm trying to get him into cheese (not so fond of pieces of it yet) and yoghurts.

Thanks
    Reviews

MG and JFB. I'm trying hard to get H to eat anything at the moment. He hardly drinks any of his bottles and he's not really into his sippy cups yet. So of course he's not getting enough liquid and is constipated all the time. I'm hoping its a stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is h on cows milk or formula?
    dont know as Harry is and has been a bottle addict since it first hit his lips....he did go thru a stage of eating only baked beans and toast for about two month but he was older than Henry....yoghurt? Wil he eat from one of those puréed fruit tubes or yoghurt tubes?

as for E, she gags at the sippy cup with formula...I even tried cows milk the other day.....I've actually spooned formula in before...in fact she likes to eat anything but food..today I found her with a leaf in her mouth, which she seemed quite pleased with but wasn't in the least bit interested in the cream cheese on bread I just gave her...looked at with disdain...she turns her head at about 100 degree angle when feeding...another 80 degrees and she,ll give Linda Blair a run for her money....

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - as funny as that sounds it is a PITA when they won't do what you would like them to. Evie had a sippy cup from 6 months but only water and to this day refuses to drink anything else out of a sippy cup or normal cup, she still has milk from a bottle at bedtime, she practically inhales it and lately has been asking for bot bot straight after dinner, I don't know where she puts it because she eats like a horse at dinner time, not sure how I'm going to get her off her bedtime bottle she loves it that much. Cheese has usually been her favourite snack food but has gone off it lately. There was a stage she went off solids around the 10 month mark and the only thing she ate were vegemite sangas. I regret ever giving her the raffertys or heinz foods when we went out anywhere because she started refusing them and then everything else I made, the vegemite toast or sangas became a coaxing food that she could hold and I had to slip some food into her mouth in between bites, then eventually swap the sangas for finger foods once she started to like other foods again, the finger foods didn't last long, she hates getting her hands dirty . Feeding her was so tedious, still is sometimes because she is still often too lazy to feed herself, will only feed herself meat,pasta, sangas & toast or yogurt, won't touch anything else so I have to feed it to her to make sure she eats enough... if she gets any food on her hands it's a whinge fest and if food doesn't stick to a fork or spoon she gives up, anything 'new' I give her she looks at it in shear horror as if it is $hit she's looking at. I think this is why she won't eat fruit, hates the feel of it.

thank god it didn't get to 40 here today, humid and hot enough as it was thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi all!
    JFB - welcome to 40 .....
    Nessie - sending good vibes

we've been away for a couple of days, always great to get back home!
    indy is 5 months this week! Time flies!
    He's turned into a little blondie and is gorgeous.
    He Sat on Santa's knee over the weekend. Thoroughly checked him out then cuddled into his beard, then reclined, arms behind head and looked like he would have gone to sleep there if he could! What a crack up!

Hope you're all surviving heat and toddlers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My lone little embie is back where it belongs now we wait, it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

JFB happy 40th

Fiona we took Ash to have Santa photos yesterday & there was no way he would sit on his knee. DH & I had to sit with him, he was so scared of him poor little thing. Indy is growing wat to quick, don't you just love this age.

We put the Xmas tree up on Saturday night & boy was Ash excited!!! I think he is going to love Xmas just as much as Mummy, I'm sooo excited

Hello to all my beautiful girls

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nessie, I'm so hoping this is the one for you, really really hoping....

Thanks
    Reviews

Enjoy pupo Nessie. Xxx I have everything I can, crossed for you, DH and ash. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Nessie.

Thanks
    Reviews

Great to hear all is going well Fiona!

Good luck Nessie xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (04-12-2012)