Closed Thread
Page 68 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Happy birthday JFB!!

Nessie - yay, two little wishes. Crossing everything for them tonight!

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - I had no idea what to get Evie for xmas but as the weeks have gone by I have accumulated a heap of stuff, might have to put some of it away for her bday!. She's getting an eisle for chalking and painting (seems to be the rage atm), paints etc, a mini slide, her 1st barbie doll and little barbie pool, cookie monster playdoh thing, a wooden doll's cradle and a kids cd player & a few other things I can't think of, mum got her an Ariel doll that goes in the bath and a bike helmut as she hasn't got one yet and should be using one.

Nessie for your super dooper eggies!!!

We've had a great day at the pool today, Evie isn't shy of the water anymore so might get her into swimming lessons after chrissy....or perhaps not, I don't want her loosing confidence again like she did last year, could just do a couple lessons and see how she goes. She's not afraid of the car anymore either, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jfb - You kept that quiet HAPPY B'DAY. 40 isn't so bad.......just a number really

Nessie - Well done, two beautiful eggies, I have everything crossed for you......

Kade is getting the same, a wooden train set, tool table and tools and trucks and bits and pieces...

Just had my first dip in the pool and I must say it was divine...........and i'll be back in tomorrow....going to be very hot in Sydney.......

Hope you all had a great day and stayed cool........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nessie......go little eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie that sounds very positive. Will keep everything crossed for you and DH .

Kismet great news about the car and swimming. She's getting to be a big girl now

JFB Marc's not yet 2 but he has everything he could need because the girls' have a lot of unisex toys. It's hard to know what to get him. I tend to buy a lot of fad stuff for the girls now because (a) they love it and (b) once they have their own ipods, bikes etc there isn't a lot they really need. I don't really like clothes as presents (they get new clothes for holidays and Christmas day before Christmas). they are getting new Micro 2 wheeled scooters this year so that's their big presents. We've made it hard for ourselves as we'll be in Brisbane for Christmas so have to pack presents (some will be left behind).

Well Scarlett has gastro AGAIN! Been up to my ears in poo and spew today. So over it. I am just praying no one else gets it. Lucy has her hip hop concert tomorrow which is huge (2 shows she's in) so she can't be sick.

Cold and wet here. Amum I'll be thinking of you in your pool!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday JFB!

Good luck Nessie, I can so relate to wanting to be in a coma for the next two weeks. Great to be in there with a chance though!

Well pressies for two kids and Henry's birthday less than a week after Christmas I feel like all I've done is buy presents. I must say I love having an excuse to do it though. I bought H a rocking horse which I'm really excited about (I always wanted one as a kid but never had one!). Ruby's got a little trampoline, a sand and water table, tricycle and some other general stuff. Henry's got a cow xylophone a vtech bike he can ride on and a fisher price laptop. Lol. Oh...and Henry has now started crawling forwards. He just loves being mobile. It's soooo cute!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nessie - go you 2 little eggies. I have everything crossed that they are both golden eggies.
    I'm pretty sure my last cycle I had 2 eggs and they both fert, both went in and out popped Archie.
    Quality over quantity my love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie, that's great news! Come on little eggs, make some magic happen.

JFB, happy belated birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, hope those eggies have done their thing.

amum, errrrr 40 degrees.....nope I loathe summer! I hoping the train set will be a hit as h seems to be playing with them at his daycare and at the baby bunting store..

E is already commando crawling everywhere...I've busted her almost up on her knees a few times as well....she seems to have bypassed the rolling stage that H went thru...I turn around and she is gone.....

sonja, SOS had a few pages on the bottle refusal..mainly about trying in the morning and staying calm and telling baby it's bottle time....errr e just pushed the bottle away everytime it even went near her mouth.....arghhhhh....I'm losing hope.....when did Scarlett start drinking properly from a cup / sippy cup?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I haven't read it myself but I thought there was something about playing music?? Sorry I'm not much help I'm afraid.

All my kids were on sippy cups at 6 months. But Scarlett never drank milk from it. She just loathes the stuff. Still does. I had to bf until she was 12 months then weaned her the next day basically. I've just always focused on cheese, yoghurt etc to get calcium into her.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (01-12-2012)