Closed Thread
Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Nessie bring on Friday. I went to many epus with 4 follies. I hope you get some lovely little eggies. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL re the white pants and undies. Afraid I wasn't game enough to go out with white pants and undies, but as it is now day 5, I am going in for scan and bloods tomorrow to see what's going on.

BK, thanks for the info - haven't heard of Primulot. Will ask tomorrow when I get scan and bloods results.

Kismet, that is a strange cycle, maybe a one off. Sorry, but had to laugh at your mum... sort of thing my mum would have said. How is your mum going now?

MG, dare I mention it - very controversial, but what about a child lead - maybe a back pack one or a kindercord??? So hard when you've got the bubs and little terror toddler goes running off.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mmmm - tried a lead when he was 18 months and he went nutso. Didn't think it was worth it for me. However I was going to try it again recently, until he was playing with the lead and while putting it on topless, he pinched his skin and left a red mark. He very nearly pinched his willy with the clasp, but got just above, on the mound.
    Who knows what child care thought when he went in with a wiggles bandaid above his willy! A place u never thought captain feathersword would be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG, ouch! What a crack up with the Captain Feathersword bandaid. The lead I have was from Target - all soft fabric with a butterfly back pack, so no nasty pinching and she actually liked wearing it. I used it at the airport when we went to Queensland.... not sure how you cope with him going nutso though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I say this very delicately so as not to offend anyone but I think spencer might be a little old for a lead. I know I'm biased because I absolutely loathe them but I suspect it actually wouldn't help - he's likely to pull you over!

Thanks
    Reviews

To the melbournians (or ex),a low cost ivf clinic has recently started up. About time hey! Should stir the pot a bit with Monash and MIVF charging $7000-$10000 a cycle now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah spencer I suspect he would be a bit old for it!! No need to be delicate.
    Ours was a tiger backpack from target. He loved the toy part. The pinching was from the buckle. I was never a big fan of them either, but we got it when he was 18 months, I was pregnant and we were going to Europe. He was/is a runner and I can't chase him when pregnant. Our initial intention was to use it at international airports when things can be misplaced easily - like a child!! He hated it though, do he just played with the toy.
    Last edited by moongazer; 27-11-2012 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I had visions of you being dragged through Westfield with a baby in a carrier by spencer on a leash

I get why people use them. I had a runner in Marc and it was hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got one of the doggy toy leads but h hated it as we'll....he was / is a runner....

nessie: hope u get the go ahead for trigger tonight! Good luck.
    Mb not too bad....had quite a few social events in the past week so pleased I still manged a loss without exercising or being able to follow the diet that much....

mg, belated happy bday to Archie!!!!!! Are u having a party?

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha Sonja! What a sight!!

Jfb - we had a party on Sunday which was really great. We had it in our front garden, and had about 45 adults and 30 kids. Was hectic but lots if fun. Thankfully it was a nice day. The original forecast started at 38 C and we both started freaking out a bit. It started at 11 and finished officially at 2pm, but the last people left at 6pm, so it was a long day.