Quote Originally Posted by amum21 View Post
    PW - CONGRATULATIONS.....xxxxxxx

I

P. S ...I think Wilbur is a girl

Wilma instead??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie - I only had 4 follies when I decided to go ahead and ended up pregnant. I'm so hoping this one will come through for you. xo

Yes, we'll be going back to Wazza..... was hoping to get cycle in before xmas, but not going to happen if AF doesn't get a wriggle on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie I think 3-4 follies is actually pretty good. Good luck...I've been seeing bfp number plates again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pickey - woohoo well done!!! So happy for you, to see the journey you have had and lucky last cycle has done it again, just goes to show what hope and determination can bring. Congratulations . Relax and enjoy from here on in, it does take awhile to sink in.

Moon - I remember Evie being like this and I dropped her morning sleep and she would go down for a sleep straight after lunch which I brought forward to 11 or 11.30am mainly to fit in with the daycare routine, she was about 13 or 14 mths at the time, once she got use to this pattern her one nap a day started to stretch out, she never went past 45 mins before. She will still sleep anywhere between 1 and 3 hours now but the time she goes down is later. She can go without a sleep sometimes but isn't quite ready to give it up altogether (neither am I hehe)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - wear white undies, AF will show up for sure I was always 3 to 4 days after the pill.
    I have just had the weirdest AF cycle ever, it came and went in 4 days and 2 days later came back and was really heavy for another week and just stopped without any sign of getting lighter. My mum says "oh you're probably going through the change", like I really wanted to hear that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Kismet I think I'm going through the change too. Lol. My last cycle was about 24 days and then just spotting for two days...

Alittle. Just undies won't forge trick, try white pants, then leave the house for a few hours! My FS used to get me to take primulot for 5 days to bri g in my AF so I could start a new cycle. Don't know if that could help?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Thanks guys. I know I probably sound like an ungrateful git!

I'll try Archie on one sleep again for a few days. This time I'll focus on getting him to bed earlier at night. I can cope with one sleep, just try to get them down together.

Honestly though, spencer requires 90% of my attention and Archie only gets about 10%. I'm pretty lucky he is a chilled out child.

I took the kids to the shop yesterday. Had Archie in the ergo and spencer walking with me. He was pretty good considering he was tired from the party the day before. Then we left the shop.... He ran. Grrr. He ran into a Santa set and I had to run in behind Santa and wrestle him out. He thought it was hilarious. I was soooooo cross. I was running down the mall with a 12 month old in a sling. I just don't know how to get spencer to listen to me. He is reckless.
    Just a vent guys. I love him to bits, but he does my head in. He is certainly challenging me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - It sounds like it is all systems go...I never had many follies either so i don't think you should worry about it.......you still have a few more days to go yet....just think, less follies, better eggies......I so hope this is it for you......xxx

Kismet - That is the exact reason I now have a Merina.....my AF were starting to go beserk....I just had my 1st AF after having it in and it was ALOT lighter than my previous ones....I'm hoping that the longer it is in the less i will see of AF..........

Moong - Kade does the exact same thing, throws tantrums, answers back, at the moment everything is NO.....OMG some days i could just scream...he is at pre school today so i'm having a quiet day.....i do love him to bits though and feel bad when i get cranky with him.......

Alittle - Here's hoping your AF shows up today...have you got your white undies and pants on

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, I went to EPU many times with 3 follicles, and little Henry was born from only the one! I think at our age you should just go for it (thats what my FS used to always say).

MG: Im hearing ya! Ruby demands the majority of my time too. She has to be in a REALLY good mood to let me cuddle Henry without her somehow in the action. Even when DH is home its still me, me, me, me!