Closed Thread
Page 61 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HELLO

Kel GOODLUCK on you run, just take baby steps & you will be running in no time.

JFB OMFG welldone to you! Keep at it, you won't know yourself in 12 weeks. I have totally fallen off the wagon over the last 10 days, but will be back on it on Monday.
    i did some sprint sessions on Wednesday night & nearly vomited, I thought I was fit before I tried that one. Did you buy a heart rate monitor? Definately worth it.

Alittle sounds like a great idea, I wish I loved kids As I think it is a great way to earn money & enjoy your own chid at the same time.

Kismet It only gets better! Ash had 2 major meltdowns yesterday & ended up on the naughty step. He calmed down THANKGOD after his last tantrum.

Picky give "Wilbur" a little rub from me. Thanks for asking about me, I will fill you in at the end of post.

MG don't you just love how well toddlers listen NOT! I was hoping they got better but obviously not for a few more years.

Amum how are your little cherubs?

Hi to anyone I have missed

AFM What a couple of weeks it's been......DH passed away on the 13th, poor DH was away in the middle of the ocean so it took him forever to get home. We have had a houseful of people in our way too small house, it totally did my head in. Poor Ash could hardly get his words out with his stutter because of the crazy household, but THANKGOD he is pretty good ATM.
    As for this cycle, it's pretty much the same as last one. FS wants me to rescan on Monday & make a decision then to cancel or keep going. I'm ok with it as I haven't really had any expectations on my body.
    Im starting to get very excited about Christmas, I have to control myself to not totally spoil Ash as its such a fun age to buy for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie was that a typo? Your DH hasnt passed away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Holy crap I think and am hoping that you meant to say DH's father.......god woman get back on here and put us out of our misery.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oops sorry girls, DH father passed away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

moongazer  (24-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nessie.........

I went over to the other thread yesterday and saw that Sweede is preggers again, naturally.......wow isn't that amazing.......

I'm off to see Nickleback with 2 girlfriends tonight, not my most fav band but a girls night out is always good, only problem is we are in the MOSHPIT.... I've bought the most comfy pair of flat shoes i could find - from Styletread of course.

PW - Not long now hun, how are you feeling??????

Kel - Can you walk today after your run??

Nessie - I hope your body behaves for Monday.......I too have gone a tad bit beserk for Xmas.......I love it

Hope you all have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Nessie - my stomach dropped too. Sad news, you guys have lost too many loved ones

JFB - good on you for the body transformation. You're a very strong woman so I know you'll get it done!

Amum - thanks for asking. I see a new Styletread ad: mummy in the moshpit!! I am starting to feel nervous about the scan now. I have written a list of possible outcomes from worst to best, trying to prepare myself emotionally. Worst: there is nothing in there at all, not even a sac. Best: happily beating heart. Cross fingers for me, for the latter? Scan is at lunchtime. Hope hope!

Have a great weekend girls!
    Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie sorry to hear about your DH's dad. Very sad news.

JFB how are you going with the MB program?

Amum - I will refrain from commenting on Nickelback . Enjoy. Just watch out for Chad Kroeger ....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Somehow I was in subscribed from this thread! Thought things were quiet.

Nessie, sorry about your FIL passing away. Glad we cleared up the confusion though. You WERE sounding surprisingly calm!

Jfb great work with you 12wbt work. It must feel good to be putting yourself first for a change.

Amum - enjoy the mosh pit! God, I don't do them for a reason!! Lol. Hope your new shoes are comfy for the night.

Picky good luck with/enjoy your scan.

Well we have been mega busy here. Archie is having his 1st birthday party tomorrow. Kel designed some great invites for it which have had rave reviews!
    I'm about to get onto the chocolate crackles once Archie is down for a sleep.
    DH has taken spencer to swimming lessons, then later he will take both boys to the Croatian fešta which is on today. Time for me to have a little rest and do the last things. Feel pretty organised. Dh asked me if I needed anything from the shop and the only thing left they I need us a capsicum! Our poor credit card has been feeling very popular the last week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie: sorry to hear about your FIL, I hope things have settled down in the house. good luck for your scan..i hope u get to continue with the cycle and your body plays nice for a change. god this computer or site wont let me change lines.....fffs....I already broke a computer the other week cos I punched the **** out of it. ........MB is ok..i haven't been able to do all the exercise buts that's partly cos its my birthday next week so had some social thing son but manged to keep to the diet despite these events....bubby still wot have a bottle went all day today without drinking...errrr.....bit frustrating actually........bbl......need to give dh a roasting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB is everything ok? Breaking a computer is pretty big time - are you ok??