Closed Thread
Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Mum4nay have you tried the baby led weaning approach? Sorry I'm not much of an expert on it but it's basically (from what I understand) letting them determine what they eat and how much, and mainly focuses on finger food. I appreciate at 6 months he seems still so little but apparently it can really work at that age, particularly with steamed food and other things they can manage to handle. There's a great thread on it on this forum. Lucy has never let me or anyone else feed her with a spoon so we had to can solids until she was 9 months and I figured this out. Once she was on finger food she never looked back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks so much Sonja - we'll give that a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    m4nay: H wasnt too keen on spoons, i just let him have the spoon mostly and then let him pick it up with his hands..it was messy but oh well.

alittle: hope all went well for u.

e been waking 2-3 time a night..maybe growth spurt? she is a chubber...DW was 7.34kgs at 15wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started Indy on Infacol last night.
    Still bringing up milk but seems less bothered by pain ... so hopefully it is making a difference.
    DH gave him his first shower today - he loved it and then slept for 4 hours ... wish he'd do that at night!
    He is so gorgeous ... babies are so delicious. So, so in love
    But so, so tired!
    So glad DH is wonderful, he is a huge help ... hope this continues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been out of action recently.

Have a question about nipple thrush.
    I think I have it. Have the clotrimazole cream for me and daktarin gel for Archie. How often am I meant to use cream on my nipples? Also, how long am I meant to do treatment? Last question - do I need to wipe cream off before Archie feeds again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just use the gel on my bbs, saves washing in between feeds and miconazole is the only thing that keeps it at bay for me. u are meant to wash in between feeds and can use vingegar on your bbs too but i dont anymore as it s been futile to try and cure it my case. i dont use anything in bubs mouth, she has no symptoms. i have to use the gel after everry feed, if i miss 3 or 4 feeds the redness starts to come back. i hope u can rid yourself of it, thrush can be a ba$tard to get rid of and ive given up trying, i just manage it. good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's more an ache for me. Thanks re just using the gel on boobs.
    A girl on another thread said she always treats bub even if no symptoms, otherwise it comes back for her. May e worth a try for you? I know... Most probably futile!
    Noticed there are a couple of grazes too. Archie may be chomping on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little, how did your transfer go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrrr, just lost a huge post

BK, have 3 embies on board, so now just have to wait and continue pill popping and jabbing. Lots of supportive meds inWazza's protocol

Nessie, your visit to Wazza must br coming up soon??

JFB, how's E's sleep? Hope she's settled down a bit through the night

Kismet, hope you've managed to get into speech pathologist sooner. You may have already tried, but if you have a good Paed, they can try and get you in earlier.... mine did when it came to getting Amberly in to see Allergist. Would have been a 12 month wait otherwise. Had unwanted proof of how accurate h allergy testing is whilst in Brisbane.. Just what I needed after EPU and all our running around, but it eas my stupid tired brain's fault. I ordered oancakes for her at cafe as I make them at home all the time without ggs, and had a brain melt when ordering forgetting they would have egg in them and my poor darling had such a horrid reaction. She vomited three times and then went red and itchy all over her body. God I felt awful. SIL said I handled it so calmly, but ai was panicking on the inside. She seemed to come good after the vom's, so I watched her like a hawk and aside from her skin reddening and being itchy, she was amazingly in good spirits considering, so I gave herr some antihystamine syrup and she came good and skin was normal again by the morning. Poor little darling. Just made me appreciate how accurate the testing is and not to listed to the doubters who think all this allergy stuff is over the top. My little girl's egg allergy is definately very real. Hope she eventually grows out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 embies. Wow! I didn't know they were allowed to transfer three. Good luck alittle.

Well I am heading off to tassie tomorrow with both the kids for a stay at my parents. Not looking forward to the plane trip I must say! Will be good to stay with mum as Ruby adores her and will give me a break. She is SO needy with me