Closed Thread
Page 56 of 122 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jfb - I agree with the girls...tell the boss and tell them exactly what you saw......ask her to explain to you why that woman put her hands on H so roughly and that it is not right, no one puts their hands on your child.......make them sweat I say.....be firm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. Definitely talk to them about it. It doesnt need to be in a reactionary way, simply talk to them exactly how you put it to us. People arent perfect and Im sure workers arent either, however you are paying for a service and your most precious child is in their care so they need to be accountable and you need to be able to bring it up with them. I always stand at the windows of childcare for as long as I can (before Ruby spots me) just to watch how she is interacting with kids/carers and if she is generally happy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

We snuck away for the night. Went to Melbourne with Archie and spencer staying with a friend at home. Going to the Coldplay concert, and splashed out staying at the crown.

But....I now have gastro.
    I cannot f***ing believe it

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no MG. that's horrible. Go to the chemist and get some buscopan and some gastro stop! Seems to be really going around

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks kel. Got some Imodium into me, and hydralyte. I honestly didn't think I'd rally, but I'm in a taxi now going there. FX I stay feeling well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I agree with what everyone else has said, if you feel it was the wrong thing for that carer to do say something about it, your instinct has already told you it was wrong. It's their job & they would be dealing with that type of thing day in day out and I'm pretty sure H wouldn't be the only child to hit in retaliation to him not getting his own way, they should have procedures in place for discipline and should adhere to it and not handle your child in any way in anger. I once saw a carer at E's daycare pick up another child infront of me that was pushing another kid and she removed him from the situation but in my opinion it was a bit rough how she picked him up (lifted him up by the wrists and dangled him infront of her until she got away from the other kid and plonked him on the ground) and I didn't like it, I thought if I EVER see her do that to Evie she would never hear the end of it from me, I don't care for whatever reason, no-one will handle my child that way.
    You are placing your TRUST in them to care for YOUR child and they should never lose your trust. Out of curiosity after what I saw I asked if Evie is ever naughty and was told no, I can only take their word for that as she's been hitting me and pulling my hair lately.

MG - oh no talk about bad timing hope you get to enjoy the concert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    We snuck away for the night. Went to Melbourne with Archie and spencer staying with a friend at home. Going to the Coldplay concert, and splashed out staying at the crown.

But....I now have gastro.
    I cannot f***ing believe it
    Ooh dare I go there .....

Ok I will
    Listening to Coldplay would give me gastro

Seriously, sorry about it. Gastro is hell hope you're ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks all..i am going to say something.

MG: what dreadful timing.....err but i have to agree with sonja.......i think its the whole Gwenyth guilty by association thing for me.....

why is it once u have kids that they or you ALWAYS get sick when youve got something good on????? and it takes u like 6 months + to organise the same thing again to do..........egghhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Ooh dare I go there .....

Ok I will
    Listening to Coldplay would give me gastro

Seriously, sorry about it. Gastro is hell hope you're ok.
    Bahahaha. Fair enough!! Glad I went as it was a very speccy show and entertaining. Still feel sh!te, but coping ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

MG: hope u are feeling better.

alittle: how are u going?

nessie: have u signed up for the next 12 weeks of the michelle bridges? i got my exercise plan. week 1 plan etc.....did an inward "omfg" when i saw everything i need to do, including cooking etc ...struggling to even find time for the pre season tasks..so errrrrrrrrrrrr not feeling too confident time wise..will have to try to and get very organised....