Closed Thread
Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HITTTT alright.....OMG PW that is fantastic news....Jfb just txt me....I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XXXXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!!!!! Oh Picky I am beside myself for you!!

I bled for a week when my period was due with Henry, it was like a realy period, only I was 100% preggers!

OH GOD I AM SO HAPPEEEEEEEE FOR YOU!!!!! Nice strong numbers too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PW - still really stunned??? I am wrapped for you. Well you have 200 drops of hcg right there if you are still spotting try upping the pessaries or crinone if you are on them, it can help stop it.

Really have to prepare myself for toilet training too. Was child minding again yesterday and Evie was watching with great interest that they went to the toilet like mummy does and she decided she would try pulling her pants down and get on too but she obviously didn't have a clue just thought it was fun to sit there and play with the loo paper and watch the flush. I dragged out her special princess potty and explained it was her toilet to do wees and poos on but she thought it was a toy but she did eventually sit on it just no idea yet what it's for. Pretty funny now but I'm not looking forward to pee or poo on the floor particularly carpet anytime soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    re TT..i was hoping to start in the xmas break but i dont think H is ready..he showed interest in the loo a few months back ie flushing it but that novelty wore off...we keep telling him to tell us if he needs to do a poo but he doesnt get it and denies he has done a poo as well LOL.........it took my friend months TT her DS i would rather wait til he is totally ready and do it in a couple of days....i think H will be closer to 3yo when we do it.

poor H i think he has been in real pain....i suspect he might have an infection now too as he woke up hot and reddish, bad breath, completely out of it...trip to the docs in the morning...

PW: enjoy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - poor H hope he is better soon, it must be awful for him.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Holy cr@p picky! That is fantastic news. You must be beside yourself. I'm so so happy for you.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Oh H. Poor little love. Hope he is ok JFB.

Yep, we will start TT in the next couple of weeks. S is ready, but I'm slack, so he is 3 and I think he'll be ok. One of the girls at CC said just do it cold turkey. She has 4 kids and said they just can't stand the wet feeling, so they get used to it quickly enough.

Kismet, mid year we started putting the potty in front of the tv and spencer would watch one episode of fireman Sam while sitting on it before bed/after bath. Other than that, he hasn't really used potty. He stands at the loo and wees, while we run the tap. Really, I must say, I'm impressed with his aim so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PW, so incredibly happy for you!!!! That is just the best and most amazing news. You are a true inspiratioon.

JFB, how is poor little H? Did the doc's give something to help?

Have been so tired and trying to keep myself busy since my second hospital visit last Friday; but pleased to report that all bleeding stopped and now taking pill in readiness for next cycle. My poor old bod has obvioulsy decided to fall in a bit of a heap as I am now sick with sore throat, drippy nose, and lots of sneezing. . My heavy chocolate diet probably isn't helping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - yep, still totally stunned - I keep looking at my phone expecting the nurse to call me back any moment and explain that she did make a mistake after all (like I told her she must have, LOL) and that she's really sorry!

Alittle I'm glad you can move forward now, what a terrible and drawn-out ordeal you've suffered. So unfair.

I love reading about the kids. I feel like I know them all, and their teeth and their childcare staff and their poos.

Better go and read up on what I'm not supposed eat, I've never been this far before and have only heard rumours about soft cheese and deli meat, runny eggs etc etc... a good problem to have!

xox PW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PICKY!!!!!

Amazing and wonderful news!
    so very very thrilled for you!