Closed Thread
Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again girls,

To answer your questions - I've had three laparoscopies and two hysteroscopies, in my late twenties and again during IVF. Plenty of potential problems removed (scarring, adhesions, endometriosis, endometrial polyps, CIN3 cancer cells) and I also had an endometrial biopsy last cycle. I always take Clexane, baby aspirin, prednisone, the works. None of it helps!

Anyway, have to stop pulling my hair out. Will try to be patient and let Dr Warren guide me forward.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Love PW xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Picky I hope you get some answers from Wazza xx

Nessie well done on the fitness! That's a wonderful achievement. You must look amazing! So sorry about Ash's stutter. Hopefully speech therapy will sort it all out.

Amum well done on the undies! What a clever boy. I'm thinking I'll start Marc on the potty soon he's showing signs of knowing when he's going. Can't hurt to try.

AFM well DH got home Wednesday morning (early) and Marc got sick Wednesday afternoon then I came down with one of the worst cases of gastro I've ever had. Man I was sick (both ends). God I hate gastro! I was taking so much medication to try and get through the day but nothing worked. I still feel really woozy today but at least everything's staying down. Just focusing on the weight loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sonja: at least DH was home..imagine if it was 2 days earlier .....ive only had short bouts of a gastro bug and its awful enuf just having one spew.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gastro is the worst!! Especially with kids as they have no idea they arent meant to spew on everything!!

Sonja, thats amazing that you think Marc is ready, Ruby still doesnt know half the time if she has done a wee or a poo? She tells me she's done a poo and its just a wee?

Amum: Great work on the TT!! Ive heard it can be much easier and less stressful if you wait until they are older. We have had a potty sitting round the house for months that Ruby loves to sit on, but not once ever has she actually done anything in it She did a poo once in the toilet months and months ago, but I think it must have been a fluke, or maybe a nervous poo because I had her sitting on the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - Kade would be doing a wee in his nappy and telling me at the same time so I knew he was ready, I TT Jett a little bit earlier than Kade and it took me 2 weeks of staying at home with him, I think it has been so much easier as he is a bit older and he has no choice of going out or staying home as we take Jett to and from school everyday and he has pre school...I think the hardest part is starting, it's scary for us mum's......
    I also didn't do the potty thing, i just bought the thing that sits under the toilet lid, i think it was $4 from KMart.....

PW - Sounds like you have all bases covered....I'm praying that Wazza the magician has your magic pill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Kel I agree with Amum it's definitely easier when they are a bit older - I usually aim for the first summer after they turn 2, but that's a long way away for Marc so am thinking I'll try this summer. As for the potty - I agree they are pretty unnecessary but Marc's too little to sit on a toilet yet so I think I'll start him on the potty - Lucy was really difficult to TT so I have LOTS of stuff left over from her as I tried everything. He still doesn't talk though so no idea how it'll go.

So far only Marc and I had the spews so the rest of the family have avoided it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls!

Sick of me yet?

I hope not...

because...

I went and took my BT this morning, just for closure, and the nurse just called with the results.

HCG 200
    P4 46

AF must be a spotty pink mirage, because according to the nurse, I, my dear friends, am pregnant.

What the where the who the....

I know! Who cares?!

Love, love and love,
    PW
    xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHITTTTTTT

OMFG PW you are a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

im so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING YOU DID IT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS PICKY, SO HAPPY FOR YOU , bet you must be pleasantly in shock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    WE WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BE SICK OF SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!