Closed Thread
Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    "wobbling mass of woe" - Oh JFB - what choice words!! I'm right there with you!!
    Iam at my pre preg weight (for before Archie anyways), but not for before starting iVF. I have about 6 kgs to lose for that, but I would ultimately like to shift 10kgs.

Hope H recoups well, poor chicken.
    Well done on the $$

Kel - thanks. The cake was pretty easy actually, and the look on his face was priceless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "wobbling mass of woe" - Oh JFB - what choice words!! I'm right there with you!!
    Iam at my pre preg weight (for before Archie anyways), but not for before starting iVF. I have about 6 kgs to lose for that, but I would ultimately like to shift 10kgs.

Hope H recoups well, poor chicken.
    Well done on the $$

Kel - thanks. The cake was pretty easy actually, and the look on his face was priceless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy birthday Spencer

JFB - way to go on your winnings!! errr yeh the weight issue has been on my mind particularly this past week since it's been hot, I'm hating the feeling of my back fat it's so uncomfortable. I didn't lose weight BF either . If I had only stuck with the diet I was on for the GD I'd have been fine but that required eating regularly which I didn't have time for and being on my own tending to Evie's needs first I ate what ever was quick and easy and it wasn't always the best foods for me ie carbs. My SIL has lost 10.5kgs in 6 weeks on Rapid Loss combined with walking and yoga, I've been considering that but I know I won't stick to it. I'm looking into the Dukan diet which is low carb, the book is cheap enough so I will give that a shot. Also trying to find some gym classes I'll enjoy like Zumba and pilates, hate equipment like weights etc but trying to find one that has a good time slot I can go to as it's hard to off load Evie is tricky..before mum lost the plot I was about to just drop her off there for the time but can't do that now, one gym has child minding, will have to see how Evie goes with that, probably not good I imagine.

mmm, feels like my glands are up in my throat..uh oh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet Im not sure if you have a fernwood near you, but the ones in my area offer childcare while you are there, almost reason enough to go to the gym just for that! Im one of those people who usually start bingeing as soon as I go on a diet! Its like all of a sudden i HAVE to have the things im not allowed too. Im better off just trying to eat better generally and slowely losing the weight. Doesnt help that my husband works at Bulla and brings home tubs of ice-cream every night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my 35+ Awesome Buddies,

Sad to say it's a BFFN for me today, with AF's arrival at 16dpo.

Feeling pretty sooky right now. Nine 38 year old blastocysts transferred, all seeming to meet their end at exactly the same point, around 10-11dpo (just going by the sensations of 'construction work' in there, cramping etc). It's hard to know how to move forward when I still don't know what is going wrong when they try to implant - and I have been tested and treated for everything. I did have endometritis when I was 28 and it was serious, so my main fear is permanent lining damage, but my current FS pooh-poohs that idea and there's no way of knowing if it's true.

Anyway. Sorry to offload on you all, I'm just tired of this, I just wanted one drop of HCG, dammit, just one step forward so I would know I could get pregnant, even just a touch, and that it was worth looking at donor options.

I'm off to see the Wizard of Waz in late December so I guess I will put myself in his hands and see if he can give me any hope?

Lots of love to you all, thanks for listening, squish the little people for Aunty Picky,

PW xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Picky my beautiful friend I'm so sorry that you didn't that BFP you sooo deserve. Have you had a hsterocopy in the past? Maybe there is a lining issue? I have only just found out I have one, through the wonderful Wizard
    You are certainly going into the best possible hands to help you reach your goal, he is AWESOME!

Sonja I don't know how you cope with 3 on your own & work You're amazing!
    im up to 6km now, still can't believe I'm running that for. So my next goal is 10km!

JFB & Moong I think you really have to be ready to commit to 12WBT it is damn hard work, but so very worth it.
    JFB make sure you do the pre- season tasks it reall helps get your head on the right track. I have signed up for round 4 so I will keep you motivated I'm Lochnessie on the forum there also, but thinking of changing my name next round.

Amum you looked as stunning as ever on Halloween & your boys are GORGEOUS!

Kismet I've heard Fernwood are great, you could also try Michelle Bridges DVDs they are great! I think they cost $30 for three & they are for beginners through to advanced, that way you can do it at home.

Kel I wouldn't be able to resist my DH bringing home icerceam every night.

Sorry I have been MIA again We have been In between home & the new house for the last 6 weeks & I'm exhausted at night time ( up 5.30 exercising)
    Anyway we are doing another round which should start next week. We are going back to old FS as I just don't have the energy to co-ordinate the hole Brissy trip. To be honest I don't think we are going to be successful as my poor ovaries have had it, as Wazza said" they are really tired". If it wasn't for DH I think last cycle would have been it for me........the things you do for love!!

Ash has started speech therapy as he started to stutter about a month ago. Some days he really struggles to get his words out & some days he is fine, so hoping we can make it easier for him as he is so frustrated when he can't get his words out
    apart from that he is going great, a typical ferral 2 + year old.

Hello to all you beautiful Mums xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky I am so sorry to hear of your BFN. Gosh it is so frustrating when you dont have an answer. I can only talk from my experience but just wanted to tell you that we transferred 14 embryos (apparently fantastic, no fragmentation, you will definitely get a baby out of these), until we became pregnant with Ruby, and then we had our little natural miracle when I was 41. We never had any explanation as to why my 'perfect' embryos werent implanting. I was just about to change FS, do one more cycle then stop and I became PG. I think with a lot of us old timer, long term difficult IVFers it just comes down to bl**dy minded perserverance and good old luck, and by luck I mean just waiting til that right embryo comes along and implants how its meant to. I think all of us have stories of just about giving up, and then somehow keeping on going and ending up being successful. I will never forget a lady that used to be on this forum that was successful with cycle #18, and then again with cycle #19. I dont have any real words of wisdom only to tell you that if you want to keep going, do it, do it till you cant do it any more, we, of course will all be here to support you, no matter what

Nessie
    : Great work on the fitness. I gotta hand it to you, your ovaries may be tired, but you my dear are pumping your fitness. Im exhausted just walking up our stairs at the moment! What do tired ovaries behave like anyway? I think mine may have been tired too? There were cycles that I only got 2 or 3 follicles. God I hated that part of the cycle. Sorry to hear about Ash's stutter, but it sounds like you are on to it nice and early and the therapists will be able to help. Im with you on the FERAL bit too. Gosh, Ruby can be so unbelievably loving and gorgeous, but a lot of the time she is a whingy, whiney, sooky la la!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - I'm so sorry hon , I wish there was an answer for you, can't understand your FS though, some people do having lining issues. Hopefully Wizard Waz can come up with something for you.

Nessie - you will be doing a marathon soon good on you

BK - haven't heard of fernwood, will look it up. I'm the same I binge when I think about dieting which is most of the time...I think I'll just have this or finish this off and that will be it and next thing I know I've caved and tell myself the same thing again...don't know why I do that, just hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning

PW: that sucks, so sorry to hear it was a BFN with no answers. im not sure how long ago u got tested but i hope wazza can weave some magic for you. he does seem to be very thorough tho so i really hope he can find some answers for you. its really not fair

nessie: thanks for the tips..i have done some the pre season tasks, need to do the shopping to get the goods in the house etc....my main issue is finding the time and headspace to be able to devote to it but DH seems to be supportive of me needing time to exercise...i cant push both kids in the pram very far so will just have to do what i can on days when i cant get much "me" time....im only doing beginner level exercise and started gojng to physio to try to rectify this painful hip thing that has been happening. u sound like youve really gotten into it and probably look fab too! i hope ash's speech therapy helps him get back on track quickly. good luck with your next cycle...u never know the new fit you could still pull a golden egg out of the bag ..i really hope so xxxx

kismet: sounds like you havent quite reached optimum dieting mode yet....it really is about mindset..my DH tries to tell me that as long as u do exercise i can eat whatever i want ....he forgets that when u exercise its usually cos u are motiavted to diet properly as well... plus i dont think a one walk is going to burn off choc sundaes and cakes somehow! i have to address my sugar / sweets "issues"....my major downfall.

afm: H is still outta sorts from the op...i think the adenoids removal is painful still especially in the morning as he wakes up crying and grabbing at his mouth and nose but seems ok after a dose of panadol...he really lost it as well in a cafe yesterday which he doesnt usually do as "chippies" keep him happy most times...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

PW - Oh hun I'm so very sorry this one didn't work.....have you asked about going on Clexane injections after the transfer, I swear that was the magic pill for me but i do have a blood clotting disorder......or baby asprin, to thin your blood......just a suggestion.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nessie - Poor little Ash must get so frustrated trying to get the words out, speech therapy is a great idea i think.....so common these days, Jett nearly ended up there when he started Kindy....
    Good on you for going again.....don't give up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    By the way, Kade is feral as well LOL

Jfb - Poor H, he has been thru a lot in his little life so far in regards to hospy.....hope he feels better soo0.

Afm - My little man is now in undies, I trained him in 2 days, to be honest i think he was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ready, he has only had a couple of wet pants and has pooped on the back grass twice (better out than in i say) today is his first day at pre school with no nappy.....they are great there though with TT...

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day