Closed Thread
Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Alittle - Hope you are ok thinking of you...

Hi to everyone, hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning all

how is everyone 2yo going? hope not too many meltdowns.

H is having ear grommets put back in today and maybe adeniods removed (hope not) DH is taking him to the hospital at 12 today.

well guess what........ive lost..wait for it......................2 kgs in 3 months YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....ffs what a joke that BF makes u lose weight..seriously wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same thing happened last time.....devo. so i joined the Michelle Bridges program just now...im over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hope H is ok JFB.

As for the weight loss - yep I'm with you. I'm kind of doing Michelle Bridges as well but I cannot find the extra time to fit in all the exercise she requires. Also, 1200 calories a day?? Not sure about that. I don't want to lose weight as such just lose my bl@@dy tummy. I swear I still look 4 months along. I loathe it!

DH gets back from Canada tonight - thank god. I am so over sole parenting 3 kids at the moment. Poor Marc has been so unhappy with him away. He's just too little to understand. And I haven't been able to exercise at all with him away so am feeling really bleh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1200 calories...pfff i'll probably put on 5 kgs .............TBH i didnt really read it just went "frak this" and bought it............it will be hard i have no doubt as im woefully unfit but i just cant stand being so BIG.....see how i go....TBH i knew i hadnt lost much weight but i was sorta hoping that BF may have let me lose an easy 5or 6 kgs without trying............mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh....seriously i think i must be delusional with what i eat nowadays but i do NO exercise either so guess i need to suck it up...better get a maternity sports bra as my DD's will put me in a coma if i dare to run!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

I checked out the 12wbt too!! I had just messaged Nessie about it. She said she feels amazing on it. I was seriously contemplating joining but then thought of Christmas and Archie's birthday etc!
    Maybe I could join and do a half assed job if it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

Today is Spencer's 3rd birthday. Got organised and made a fire engine cake which looks more impressive than it was to make. He LOVES a drill set I got him. He's been drilling all morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Happy birthday Spencer! Wow what a big boy!! 3 is a great age MG - enjoy!

YEah NEssie really raves about it but I've spoken to her a few times and realistically I can't see how I can do the exercise she does - i do 2 hours personal training a week and then another hour on the weekend and this still isn't enough. I know my main issue is I enjoy a glass or 3 of wine at night - I would lose so much weight if I could give that up but honestly I NEED it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB> I have a friend who has a bit of a parallel life to me, 2 kids in three years. She put on about 20 kgs in both preganncies... anyway, I saw her a few weeks ago and she was TINY!! Im like, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? Last time I saw her she looked pretty much like me. Anyway she is still breastfeeding her 12 month old, and, you guessed it, she told me the weight just felll off her! I thought about taking hormones and starting to breastfeed again .

Breastfeeding just made me eat more, and more of the bad stuff not the good stuff. Anyways, I have managed to lose about 5kgs in the last few months, and I know this probably isnt the healthiest way to do it, but I find if I skip dinner a couple of times a week, or have something really small for dinner like a piece of fruit or just a little bit of the kids dinner, I managed to slowly but surely lose weight, I usually pig out at least one day a week, so I have to even that out somewhere, and I do NO exercise (Sonja how you do it with 3 kids is beyond me), but I only have 2.5kgs to get me back to pre-preg weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG I saw your cake on FB, it looks amazing!

Happy 3rd birthday Spencer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy birthday spencer!!!!!!!!!!! omg cant beleive he is 3!!!!!

sonja: thats amazing that u get to do that much. my dh has been telling me for weeks to get out and do zumba classes etc that he will happily mind the kids etc...i was like errr do i look THAT bad that youre offering babysitting but i will take him up on it....i think ive got a bit of cabin fever and need to get out as well like he says too......monday and wednesday H is in daycare so no excuses there but the other days..weekends can do i guess with DH home too.
    um....3 wines a night............oh yes please .

BK..er thats how ive always lost weight...doing the dodgy things but i need to...when i stop BF i will again..god im so jealous of ppl that lose weight thru BF..the opposite happens to me...i guess im only 3 kgs pre pg weight but that is still 20kg plus the weight i was when i started ivf in 2007..... yeh its a long sweaty summer coming up....my belly is just a wobbling mass of woe.

H is ok by all accounts on his way home now..and we collected about 3.5K on the cup using birthdays!!!