Closed Thread
Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lovely ladies - I am pretty smitten by him
    He had his 4 month injections today and was real trooper, fast asleep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - He's beautiful, and looks older than 4 months. Is he tall? He sounds like a really good boy

Stella had her 2 mth injections on Friday, and normally poos every day. Well, a few days after the injections she stopped pooing for a few days and I found myself up at 3am worrying about her bowel movements and googling to see if there was a link I got up and had some soluble fibre for myself (hoping it would get into her milk during BF), and fed her again at 6am. 9am she wakes up complaining and had made a very pooey nappy How sad that I'm now really happy about bowel movements! Ain't being a mummy grand

3. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh Millie welcome to the fascinating world of poos and spews! Of how glamorous our life is hey?

Fiona he is divine. I must say looking at photos of your little man helps me to know I am done. It's a bit sad to think I'll never have another little baby but it's a nice to not feel that yearning anymore.

Nessie how are you skinny girl? Was so sorry to read your news. Such a bugger

Kel have you had your appointment yet? I'm going to go against the grain about #3 and say you're insane !! No you're not of course. I love having the 3 of them there's always something happening and it's great seeing the differs bonds developing between all of them.

Well I'm buggered. DH is in Canada until next week and Marc wakes anytime from 5 am these days so I am really tired. It's frustrating because the girls don't wake til closer to 7 and then it's a mad rush to get out the door for the school run despite the fact I've been awake for more than 3 hours. I'm supporting myself by online shopping .

Hope everyone else is well. Amum how are you going with the Mirena? My sister and a friend who have it did say it feels a bit odd at first but once you're used to it, and your periods stop, it's heaven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Sonja - I'm still a bit tender but can't complain, i'm thinking about the long term....no AF, well hoping for that anyway.......

The boys and I have just gotten back from trick or treating.....have a look at my FB page...I got dressed up...we had a lovely time...poor Kade said to me....I need to go home mummy...his little legs were so tired but he got a big bucket of lollies, they both did....DH was at home here on lolly duty for all the other kids, our street goes beserk, nearly every home gives out lollies....it's sooooooo much fun.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie,
    he was long and heavy when born, but is now average I think.
    he is very strong & alert though, I think he also looks older in pics
    the other morning I was up with bubba way before DH got up. When he finally woke up I gave him a run down on Indy's nappy, a lovely detailed description of colour and consistency, we then laughed about that being the first conversation of the day. He told me I'm always talking sh!*, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum we went out too. Nice and early though as Marc's only 20 months. He absolutely loved and it was walking up to people and screaming.

The kids did very well. It's pretty big here too. I wasn't going to take them as DH is away and I couldn't be arsed but the joys of a sad faced 7 year old forced us onto the streets n

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: oh how i hate that when one kid wakes hours b4 the other .

amum: never really done much trick / treat stuff..i think some years ago kids knocked on my door but i had nothing and felt soooo lame LOL....so i just lit another ciggie....so going back years!!

milli: E only does a poo about 2 times a week now..very different from H who was a big poo'er....

alittle: hope u are treating yourself well.

well E refused the EBM bottle...dunno what now? im happy to bf but i want the freedom of being able to leave her at grandparensts with EBM etc etc and now i cant...do i freakin leave her with DH for 6 hours and make her starve so she will be forced to drink from a bottle??? confused..never had this problem with H.

anyway we are away....but why does the IDEA of going away always sound so much better than the reality of going away with young kids LOL...i always feel like going home after a day or so with all the routine stuff up's and hard mattresses ( got 3 hrs sleep last night if that) etc....i guess psychologically u think its a break but in reality its harder work than ever i find...........

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #10

I can't see your photos Amum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, both my BF babies have gone through long stages where they only poo every 5-7 days, and wow, when they do it is an EXPLOSION! I just used to pray it didnt happen when we were out as there was no way it could be contained by a nappy. I drove home once with Ruby (in winter) naked apart from a nappy with the heater on high as Id had to throw her clothes into the bin!

Sonja Yep I had my appointment. He said he can definitely reverse it if I want. But DH and I have decided to let it go and not go ahead with it. Its a sad thing to know you arent going to have any more bubbas, but extra grateful that I have my two beautiful babies. This morning I just got my AMH test bak. Ive never had one before so I have no idea what it was like before Henry, but it came back at <1, which makes it even more of a miracle that we conceived him. Definitely the work of DHEA I reckon!

JFB: One of my stays in Northpark when Henry was still on the bo^b, they wanted to give him a bottle to see how much he was drinking, he kept trying to reject it but they literally just kept shoving it in and holding it there, he was spluttering and coughing but they got it into him! Not ideal I know, but I remembered it for when I weaned him and it didnt take him long to adjust.

Amum: I didnt see your piccies either?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Have a look now at FB....got them from my friends page......

Kel - Well that really makes little H a very special miracle....he just had to be here......I can't say i've had that yearning for another one like i did with Kade, I'm so thankful to have the two boys and thank god for IVF i say

Gotta go, Kade needs a sleep, we've been at playgroup and he is turning feral as i type LOL.....BBL